Windows 10: Screen button off / setting button off

Discus and support Screen button off / setting button off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; screen button off / setting button off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dwebb4951, Dec 13, 2020.

1. dwebb4951 Win User

Screen button off / setting button off

screen button off / setting button off

:)

dwebb4951, Dec 13, 2020

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Dec 13, 2020
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Dec 13, 2020
  4. srfpala Win User

Set Left Button as Primary

In the Win10 task bar on the left edge is the windows symbol which currently responds to a rightmouse button click. Can I change it to respond to a left button click instead ?Settings show Right-handed (left Primary Click ) radio button is set.
    What do you suggest ? Bob

srfpala, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Screen button off / setting button off - Similar Threads - Screen button off

2. Sleeping Off button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleeping Off button?: Hi everybody!I just got a brand new Dell XPS 8950 with preinstalled W11.At first I thought I am seeing things, but now I know it for sure: clicking the Start button the left on the bottom, and then clicking the On/Off power symbol on the bottom right does... nothing! I have...
  3. Sleeping Off button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleeping Off button?: Hi everybody!I just got a brand new Dell XPS 8950 with preinstalled W11.At first I thought I am seeing things, but now I know it for sure: clicking the Start button the left on the bottom, and then clicking the On/Off power symbol on the bottom right does... nothing! I have...
  4. Turn Off Button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Turn Off Button: I have used MacOS countless times in the past and want to make it so when I press the power button, it turns off the screen and cannot be disturbed by a key tap or a mouse movement but when I hold the power button it shuts the computer down, or in my preferred case making it...
  5. Turn Off Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn Off Button: I have used MacOS countless times in the past and want to make it so when I press the power button, it turns off the screen and cannot be disturbed by a key tap or a mouse movement but when I hold the power button it shuts the computer down, or in my preferred case making it...
  6. Turn Off Button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. screen on/off button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen on/off button doesn't work: Dell desktop Inspiron touch screen windows ten, has buttons on the right side of the monitor. bottom button is a power button, next one up is the button to shut off or turn on the screen, the next two are the brightness buttons. for some reason the screen on/ off button does...
  8. Power Off button vs. Shut Down button on screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Off button vs. Shut Down button on screen.: Is there any problems using the 'power-button' on the tower vs. using the 'Shut Down' button on screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-button-vs-shut-down-button-on-screen/b9c98a3c-b0d5-4436-8acd-39788bab7209
  9. where is the screen off button

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where is the screen off button: Where is the screen off button on my laptop (windows 10)? I want to turn the screen off on command with one click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-screen-off-button/95b4d516-9b85-44d3-bcfa-f30e6abf5bd0"
  10. The On/Off button conundrum

in Windows 10 Support
    The On/Off button conundrum: In many settings in Win10, there is a slider. It's a "soft" button which enables you to turn something on or off. I finally figured out a bit of my confusion. When the button is to the left side of the oval, the word "Off" is displayed on the right hand side of the oval....