Windows 10: Screen capture on a remote PC

Discus and support Screen capture on a remote PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I no longer can do a screen capture on a remote PC. Shift/ prntscrn nor windows key / prntsscn work on the local desktop.Peter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PABresler, Dec 9, 2023.

1. PABresler Win User

Screen capture on a remote PC

I no longer can do a screen capture on a remote PC. Shift/ prntscrn nor windows key / prntsscn work on the local desktop.Peter

:)

PABresler, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 9, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    recommended screen capture software for PC?

I'd forgotten this one I found quite a while back - free, so comprehensive, and effective. A huge number of options if you want them:

ShareX - Screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool
    - free, open source.

Fixed region, Window from list, Screen text OCR, QR code, screen capture, screen recording...

Screen capture on a remote PC 211060d1541243470t-recommended-screen-capture-software-pc-1.png

Screen capture on a remote PC 211062d1541243762t-recommended-screen-capture-software-pc-1.jpg

I'm not so keen on the image editor, though.

dalchina, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Screen capture on a remote PC

Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Screen capture on a remote PC

1. Screen capture on a remote PC - Similar Threads - Screen capture remote

2. Screen capture on a remote PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen capture on a remote PC: I no longer can do a screen capture on a remote PC. Shift/ prntscrn nor windows key / prntsscn work on the local desktop.Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture-on-a-remote-pc/dff0752f-ed17-4335-b3a1-a724825f8a21
  3. screen capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen capture: What keys would I press to take a picture of the screen? Thanks for any help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/dfaefaeb-af28-492e-a6d5-328e6238f269
  4. Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session: [IMG]If you use an old version of Hyper-V and it displays an error message saying Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session, here is how you can eliminate the issue. Even if you get this problem on a newer version of Hyper-V, you could still follow the same tips to...
  5. Screen Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Capture: How many ways are there, to do a full screen capture copy in Windows 10Thanks for reading . . . Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/38842351-8ebf-4caf-91de-b36f407a1d97
  6. Screen captures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen captures: I recently bought a new computer, both the old one and new one have win 10. I've always used the screen capture key and I liked that the pictures would automatically be uploaded to one drive, but with my new laptop that worked for a few days and now every time I use it it...
  7. remote capture?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remote capture?: after reinstalling windows (cleaned drive) numerous times because of "corrupt files a mile long, I find with the lastest install this I be, Hive: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices Name Property...
  8. screen capture

screen capture: how do I save screen to a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/1a438ef0-6fc3-4b55-9dfc-5c3e868149b4
  9. recommended screen capture software for PC?

recommended screen capture software for PC?: currently I am capturing with mouse and every time I need to capture a rectangular section I need to use mouse to start from a point and pull it down. It's very troublesome. Especially when I often need to capture and save screen , of approx. the same size. I don't need...
  10. Screen Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Capture: How do I take a screen capture photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-capture/a8c755aa-b603-40ba-b6db-75ac36002b44