Windows 10: screen capture

Discus and support screen capture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I save screen to a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/1a438ef0-6fc3-4b55-9dfc-5c3e868149b4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonRumer, Mar 1, 2019.

1. RonRumer Win User

screen capture

how do I save screen to a photo

:)

RonRumer, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, Mar 1, 2019
  4. screen capture

TPU Capture

Great tool, fantastic. http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/search.php?q=tpucapture

For all those that dont know TPU Capture... its a screenshot tool that allows fullscreen or selected box screen capture... WITH automatic upload to TPU server. It saves a lot of steps. Great. Recommended.

BUGS

1./ TPU Capture can only capture Screen 1. It cannot capture 2nd screen (or more)
    2./ If TPU Capture window is moved to the second screen, then at some point the PC has only one screen, ie. not connected, disabled, etc. The TPU Capture window is "lost in space". It is not coming back to what screen real-estate actually exists. This may occur with resolution changes also.

Hope bugs can be fixed, but even with bugs its very useful utility *Toast :toast:

lemonadesoda, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

screen capture

1. screen capture - Similar Threads - screen capture

2. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  3. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....
  4. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  5. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  6. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  7. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing: Hello. I am having trouble with my work-appointed laptop. I work as a teacher and we have Microsoft Surfaces. On occasion, when I am either screen recording with Screencastify or using One-note, the laptop will completely freeze. The only thing that gets it working again is a...
  8. Multiple Kernel 219 Errors when using One-Note or screen capturing

9. Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual: Hello!I've been facing an issue recently where my screen captures appear darker than the original. I usually use the PrtScr shortcut via Snipping Tools. After conducting some experiments, I've observed that the screen capture results are influenced by brightness. Increasing...
  10. Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual

Screen capture appears dimmed/darker than actual: Hello!I've been facing an issue recently where my screen captures appear darker than the original. I usually use the PrtScr shortcut via Snipping Tools. After conducting some experiments, I've observed that the screen capture results are influenced by brightness. Increasing...