Windows 10: Screen cast is not working.

Discus and support Screen cast is not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell Latitude e5430.I am on windows 10.Whenever I try to screen cast my laptop to my Samsung smart tv, my laptop screen goes black and I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Umrani, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Screen cast is not working.

I have a Dell Latitude e5430.I am on windows 10.Whenever I try to screen cast my laptop to my Samsung smart tv, my laptop screen goes black and I get an error message on the tv saying "Multi View closed because the mobile disconnected.My tv is the Samsung Au9000 55'I have tried many tutorials on YouTube and nothing seems to work. What do I do?

:)

Muhammad Umrani, Jun 12, 2024

2. Cast to device not working in Windows 10 after upgrade from 8.1

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you using Edge browser to cast the videos?
    • Is it specific to Edge browser?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Edge browser and access the video which you want to cast to your TV.
    • Click on the Share icon on the top right hand corner of the browser.
    • Among the listed devices select your device and check if you're able to cast the video.

Hope this helps and please get back to us with the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Casting Photos to TV via Chromecast

Hi Donald,

Thank you for the reply.

Try the steps listed below to cast Desktop screen:

• Make sure the Chromecast is connected to the TV and both the devices are On.
    • Expand the Google Cast extension icon and select
      ‘Cast screen/window (experimental)’ option.
    • When prompted to cast entire screen,
      Accept and click on ‘Share’.
    • Open ‘Photos App’ to mirror photos on the PC.

You may search for an app that can cast your media to any
    Google Cast device on your favorite search engine, and install it from the Store.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Screen cast is not working.

Cast to Device not working for audio - Media Player

You are most welcome.

It would be fantastic if we could sort it out.

It's possible that the issue is related to compatibility between your Win 11 PC and the Audiogenie or Quadriga device. Here are some further steps you can try:

1. Restart your devices: Try restarting both your Win 11 PC and the Audiogenie or Quadriga device. This may help to clear any temporary issues or conflicts that are preventing the Cast to Device feature from working properly.
    2. Check network connection: Ensure that both your Win 11 PC and the Audiogenie or Quadriga device are connected to the same network. This is necessary for the Cast to Device feature to work properly.
    3. Try alternative casting methods: If the Cast to Device feature still doesn't work, you may want to try alternative casting methods such as using third-party software or using the device's own built-in casting features.
    If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact the manufacturer's support team for further assistance.

Shivam.Pandey, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Screen cast is not working.

1. Screen cast is not working. - Similar Threads - Screen cast working

2. Screen cast is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen cast is not working.: I have a Dell Latitude e5430.I am on windows 10.Whenever I try to screen cast my laptop to my Samsung smart tv, my laptop screen goes black and I get an error message on the tv saying "Multi View closed because the mobile disconnected.My tv is the Samsung Au9000 55'I have...
  3. not able to cast screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to cast screen: My lap is Acer aspire 7. I'm not able to cast my screen to my tvSamsung.I believe its my lap's issue because, I tried casting using Aspire 3 lap to the same tv and it works fine.Android phone is also connecting to the same.I've tried reinstalling the drivers but didn't...
  4. Casting no longer working

Casting no longer working: Yesterday I noticed AD joined fully patched machines are no longer able to cast to any device. I can see the devices to cast to, a connection attempt is made then just hangs until it times out without any errors that I can find. I'm wondering if an OS update might be causing...
  5. Cast to device not working

Cast to device not working: Hi everyone, I have HP laptop that runs Windows 11 and supports miracast, and Microsoft Surface GO 2 that runs on Windows 10 and also supports miracast. I've shared screen from my HP laptop to the Surface before, and it has been working fine. However, now it says that...
  6. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...
  7. Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast

Wireless Cast Display Feature or screen cast: Can you fix Wireless Display Cast application bugs in Windows 11 ?The wireless display cast application is bug or complaintIt is not working properlyIt is stuck or bug at smartphone mirroring time...
  8. Screen casting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen casting: So I’m basically trying to use the project to screen feature of window in my office to get a third screen with my personal laptop, works so far but the laptop as thick black border all around even if the aspect ratio is right making it almost unusable...
  9. Screen casting

Screen casting: So I’m basically trying to use the project to screen feature of window in my office to get a third screen with my personal laptop, works so far but the laptop as thick black border all around even if the aspect ratio is right making it almost unusable...
  10. cast to device not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cast to device not working: Since i got the windows 10 upgrade i can't cast to my Xbox one or smart tv it finds the devices but it doesn't load up. 10808