Windows 10: Screen change when keyboard not in use.

Discus and support Screen change when keyboard not in use. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; one minute after not touching a key or using my mouse the screen switches to my photos. Why is this happening and how can I increase this time. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ramgil, Feb 9, 2019.

1. ramgil Win User

Screen change when keyboard not in use.

one minute after not touching a key or using my mouse the screen switches to my photos. Why is this happening and how can I increase this time. My sleep timer is set to 30 minutes.

:)

ramgil, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Screen change when keyboard not in use.

On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Screen change when keyboard not in use.

1. Screen change when keyboard not in use. - Similar Threads - Screen change keyboard

2. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...: When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic" to be listed as a prediction....
  3. When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature?...: When using the on-screen-keyboard, is there a way to program the "Text Prediction" feature? For instance, when I type the letter "d" I want "Dominic" to be listed as a prediction....
  4. Keyboard not recognized when using dock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not recognized when using dock: I've been consistently having an issue dealing with using my Surface Studio laptop and using external keyboards with a docking station. When I connect to a dock I have my studio laptop will not accept any external keyboard inputs and I have to restart my device for it to...
  5. Keyboard not recognized when using dock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not recognized when using dock: I've been consistently having an issue dealing with using my Surface Studio laptop and using external keyboards with a docking station. When I connect to a dock I have my studio laptop will not accept any external keyboard inputs and I have to restart my device for it to...
  6. Accent when using a Greek keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent when using a Greek keyboard: I want to find the keystrokes to add accents when I am using the Greek keyboard. It is just one accent in Greek. I can get the accent on the ENG keyboard using ctrl + ' but it does not work when I shift to the Greek keyboard...
  7. On-Screen keyboard closes when using AltGr characters.

On-Screen keyboard closes when using AltGr characters.: Hello! I'm using On-Screen keyboard on my desktop computer. If I want to write characters like <>#&@ etc... then it closes itself after writing one special character which required pressing the AltGr key. How to fix this? It's very annoying....
  8. On-Screen Keyboard Language Change

On-Screen Keyboard Language Change: How do I change the language on my on-screen keyboard? The normal keyboard does not have a "phonetic" option nor do I have a keyboard cover with the letters from the other language. This makes it difficult to type in a foreign language....
  9. PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard: When I type with the keyboard or move the mouse the screens stutters for about 0.2 seconds and then does it again after 2 or 3 seconds if I continue to use them. I have tried troubleshooting, scanning for viruses, uninstalling drivers, different mouse and keyboard and...
  10. Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer keyboard changed by use bluestacks: Hello After installing Bluestacks the computer keyboard changed from azerty ( the keyboard i use normal) to qwerty. But only in Bluestacks. In another program it works with azerty. 41282