Windows 10: Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update

Discus and support Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when ever I have any mostly white screen open, text editors or web browser and the like my screen switches from warm red to cold blue tints... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Godofjell0, May 9, 2021.

1. Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update

when ever I have any mostly white screen open, text editors or web browser and the like my screen switches from warm red to cold blue tints inconsistently. its super annoying, I can't find a way to turn it it off or stop it only way was to go back to the last update where it doesn't do that so I know its something to do with the newest update. Anyone know how to stop this?

:)

Godofjell0, May 9, 2021
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update [​IMG]

Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update [​IMG]

zinou, May 9, 2021
  3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, May 9, 2021
  4. hello10 Win User

Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update

[SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I am on 1803. I use Picture under Background and NOT Windows spotlight.

I didn't encounter the default wallpaper issue when I was warm booting. Try the HeatherS1969 approach carefully step-by-step.

hello10, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update

1. Screen changes from warm to cold lighting randomly since newest windows update - Similar Threads - Screen changes warm

2. Where is the file location of "Night Light" "Warm Colours"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the file location of "Night Light" "Warm Colours": I'm looking for the actual file in windows as I use 80% Strength and so I need to find the file and see what the exact filter is like so I can apply it in photoshop....
  3. Where is the file location of "Night Light" "Warm Colours"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the file location of "Night Light" "Warm Colours": I'm looking for the actual file in windows as I use 80% Strength and so I need to find the file and see what the exact filter is like so I can apply it in photoshop....
  4. Where is the file location of "Night Light" "Warm Colours"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Screen resolution changed since update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen resolution changed since update: After a recent update my screen resolution has changed and no matter what I have tried nothing has helped to return it to normal. Any suggestions gratefully accepted...
  6. Network Location SMB NAS unavailable from cold boot, only works after warm restart

Network Location SMB NAS unavailable from cold boot, only works after warm restart: After my PC updated to Win 10 ver 2004 on 2-2-2021, my NAS device has been consistently unreachable by direct run or shortcut on each morning startup. Windows says the device is simply not there. The "fix" has been to restart Windows entirely, at which point it works fine....
  7. Browsers keep crashing since updating to the newest windows 10 update

Browsers keep crashing since updating to the newest windows 10 update: Hi since updating to latest version of windows 10 all of my browsers apart from edge and I don't know what to do I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing worked and the last thing I want to do in uninstall windows or wipe my hard drive!...
  8. Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it me or is audio really weird since the newest update?: What happen to audio in the newest update with audio files? Ever since updating to the newest win 10 update, ive noticed if i play any audio file (mp3, mp4, wav, flac, etc. ) through any player (Movies&TV, VLC, etc. ) and then start playing music or a video through chrome...
  9. Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen since updated to the newest version 1909: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgLoAKpETXqEagoRKlF5EKJfdyY?e=VFYeMP Here is the link for the minidump files. Could someone help me with this? Much appreciated!...
  10. Slow warm boot & Fast cold boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow warm boot & Fast cold boot: Hello, My Lenovo laptop is pretty fast at cold boot. It takes about 12 seconds from initial bios screen to desktop. On the other hand, warm boot is really slow. The same period takes about 51 seconds, involving a long black screen. Actually, it was similiar at...