Windows 10: Screen clip save location

Discus and support Screen clip save location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded Windows version from 1909 to 20H2 and my snip and sketch pictures do no longer seem to be stored here:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Morten_043, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Screen clip save location

Hi,

I recently upgraded Windows version from 1909 to 20H2 and my snip and sketch pictures do no longer seem to be stored here:

%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\Temp

Anyone know where it is stored now?

Morten

:)

Morten_043, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Ramhound Win User

Change save location of clips by GameBar in win 10

You should just move the Captures folder.

Where are my Game DVR clips and screenshots saved in Windows 10?

You can also move the Videos profile directory itself.

How To Change Game DVR Folder (Captures) Location In Windows 10

Ramhound, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Screen Clips Coming to Windows 10

Perhaps, if it takes over the Win+Shift+S key combo; or you could pin a shortcut to the Taskbar, or something.

Default save location would be nice too!

For now, it's just a feature button in raw form.

Screen clip save location [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Screen clip save location

How can I clear the saved locations in the drop down list for browse for drivers on your computer?

How can I clear the saved locations in the drop down list for browse for drivers on your computer? The list I am referring to is in the 2nd screen clip below. Thanks for your help.

lilshark41, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Screen clip save location

1. Screen clip save location - Similar Threads - Screen clip save

2. Save as location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save as location: Hi, this is really frustrating. I issue word documents as .pdfs, previously when I saved the document it defaulted to the same location as the word document, whereas now it tries to save it on the one drive which I do not use and do not wish to use. This seems a clear case of...
  3. Save as location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save as location: Hi, this is really frustrating. I issue word documents as .pdfs, previously when I saved the document it defaulted to the same location as the word document, whereas now it tries to save it on the one drive which I do not use and do not wish to use. This seems a clear case of...
  4. Save a screen clipping directly to file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save a screen clipping directly to file: Is there any way in Windows 10 to select a selection of the screen and have it save directly to a jpg or bmp file? In effect exactly the same functionality as the macOS cmd+shift+4. I don't want to open another program, I don't want to edit the image. I want to let go of the...
  5. Screen Clipping

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Clipping: When using the snip tool, it no longer gives me an option to save. The clipping is on the clipboard, but it no longer gives a pop up option to save it to pictures. It was working fine last time I used it, and now it is not. How do I fix it, and why does stuff like that always...
  6. Can’t save/find my clips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t save/find my clips: I can’t find any of my clips In my file I checked that all my settings aren’t messed up but it not saving submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emyh00/cant_savefind_my_clips/
  7. how save clippings to desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how save clippings to desktop: how to save clippings to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-save-clippings-to-desktop/8779834c-fb4d-4203-a224-fc6234fe7026"
  8. clip saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    clip saving: how can I save clips or record my gameplay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clip-saving/cac8c850-8c75-422d-80ce-96c15c1e0446
  9. Default Save Location and Location Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default Save Location and Location Tab: Default Save Location allows you to change which drive information is store on. But there is already a Location tab in folder properties to do that. You may need to streamline the default save location so you can do the same thing in Control Panel....
  10. Locating saved files

in Windows 10 Support
    Locating saved files: Windows 10 seems to have a mind of its own when I save files. I use "Save as"the first time and expect it to continue saving to the same location that I specified initially. But no, click on "Save" and it saves it in any one of a number of places so I end up with several...