Windows 10: Screen colors changed without my doing anything

Discus and support Screen colors changed without my doing anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I had a complimentary financial consultation this morning with a financial planner who shared their screen and mine. They used charts with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Benji'sMommy, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Screen colors changed without my doing anything

Hello! I had a complimentary financial consultation this morning with a financial planner who shared their screen and mine. They used charts with a green tone to them. At the end of the zoom call I didn't know what happened to my ASUS laptop - everything looked green and my eyes were going crazy trying to adjust to it! Worse yet, I went to play a card game online and except that a shape is associated with each of the four card suits, they all appeared dark. It appeared again except for knowing the shapes, diamond, heart, spade, club as though all four suits in the hand I was playing were BLACK! It was awful. I don't play that well to start with but now it's just impossible. Worse yet, I'm feeling panicked because my grad school classes begin again next week. I've tried looking up how to change it back on Google but the changes I thought I made didn't stay when I clicked off that site. At the top of this page here there are 4 squares next to the name Microsoft. Top left is either very dark olive green or black, upper right is a much lighter olive green, bottom right is a slightly different shade of green, and the bottom left square is kind of a light blue! I don't know where this color combo came from but it's awful!!! Could someone please help me with baby step directions - assuming this can be fixed. Does the person who shared her screen with me have to do anything? I'm so confused... Oh, and now light pink lines are appearing and the regular colors in the Microsoft window have come back so maybe just by tossing my question out to the Universe it fixed itself???

:)

Benji'sMommy, Jan 21, 2021

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 21, 2021
  3. How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Screen colors changed without my doing anything

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Screen colors changed without my doing anything

1. Screen colors changed without my doing anything - Similar Threads - Screen colors changed

2. Change to the color of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change to the color of my screen.: My excel, word and outlook have all got a dark screen now. Almost like night mode. White on Black. How do I get it back to the original color. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-the-color-of-my-screen/89c2884e-f9d8-4dd5-b2df-5e7979ccca61
  3. Change to the color of my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change to the color of my screen.: My excel, word and outlook have all got a dark screen now. Almost like night mode. White on Black. How do I get it back to the original color. Tks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-to-the-color-of-my-screen/89c2884e-f9d8-4dd5-b2df-5e7979ccca61
  4. Can't do anything without the password

Can't do anything without the password: I was having trouble with a game and contacted Ubisoft support. I will inclide what they told me to do in the screenshot. After I did this I couldn't enter my pin anymore and it asked me to find the app in the appstore, when I click yes nothing happens. My other sign in...
  5. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen changes color: Why does my screen change to black background when my computer is idle for a short time and how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-changes-color/7458fdf3-4cb6-421d-a441-1e3e4f6ff899
  6. Screen changes color

Screen changes color: Why does my screen change to black background when my computer is idle for a short time and how to I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-changes-color/7458fdf3-4cb6-421d-a441-1e3e4f6ff899
  7. Screen changes color

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I change the color on my screen

How do I change the color on my screen: How do I change the color on my screen it's all white I have tried everything and it's just not changing the way it was new can you help David email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings.

Text Colors changed suddenly to blue, did not do anything with the settings.: [ATTACH] Dont know what happened it changed after booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-colors-changed-suddenly-to-blue-did-not-do/71222ad5-fa4e-494d-92c2-876ef129e756
  10. My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it: Its have been like this for a four days [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-pc-screen-turned-to-one-color-and-i-cant-do/1d8ae363-4ce7-4e2b-93d7-43561c4241c3