Windows 10: Screen Colors Muted Darkly

Discus and support Screen Colors Muted Darkly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With only two computers in the household it is easy for us to have all of them along the same wall in our small apartment. I play the Facebook game of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JTFinME, May 21, 2019.

1. JTFinME Win User

Screen Colors Muted Darkly

With only two computers in the household it is easy for us to have all of them along the same wall in our small apartment. I play the Facebook game of Sweet Road. It's fundamental goal is to match a minimum of 3 candies of the same variety (color & shape).

Issue
    Standard Game
    ME
    "Landing Screen"​
    Orange Background​
    Green Background
    "Game Playing"​
    Green Background​
    Darker & Fuzzier​

I am playing this game with Firefox Quantum 66.0.5 64 Bit. I haven't tried it with any other browser yet.

I have a clean install of Windows 10. Despite attempts to change the Theme, drab colors remain. I haven't tried it with Chrome, yet.

I cannot remember the colors post upgrade, prior to installing any new programs.

Not intended as a threat by any means, Unless I learn a solution that's less painful than reconstructing the OS, I'm taking the computer out back to shoot it. (Again.)

:)

JTFinME, May 21, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 21, 2019
  3. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I have an HP ProBook 6440b with a Win 10 Pro os. My problem is the volume mute light (#5 in the service manual, page 2-6). The switch works o.k. and shows when the mute function is on or off on the desktop but the light stays orange (muted position) regardless of the function being on or off. I know that the blue color is there as I see it flicker so slightly during upbooting but I can´t find out how to have the blue color show when the speakers are not muted. The wireless button (#4; page 2-6) changes color and the function works properly when pushed (tried it as a function comparison test) so I think this may be a slight software glitch in the sound system code but how to find and fix is way beyond my knowledge and skills. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please do tell but baby steps please as my computer skills are truly limited (old dog, new trick syndrome rules here).

mrsnakeman, May 21, 2019
  4. Screen Colors Muted Darkly

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Screen Colors Muted Darkly

1. Screen Colors Muted Darkly - Similar Threads - Screen Colors Muted

2. Task Manager Background Color Dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager Background Color Dark: I changed my personalization color settings as showing in the attached photos. My default color for app mode is light but when I open task manager, my background color is dark. I want to change the background color to light mode but the only way I can is to change default...
  3. Dark Accent color #000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Accent color #000000: When will this be updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-accent-color-000000/f9bab3d7-c9b8-4f3e-904f-a450fe2b0c52
  4. Dark Accent color #000000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Accent color #000000: When will this be updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-accent-color-000000/f9bab3d7-c9b8-4f3e-904f-a450fe2b0c52
  5. accent color on illustrator in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    accent color on illustrator in dark mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/6lackWRLD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv1ypz/accent_color_on_illustrator_in_dark_mode/
  6. Screen Brightness changing on its own -- incrementally darkens on a dark-colored screen,...

Screen Brightness changing on its own -- incrementally darkens on a dark-colored screen,...: This doesn't seem to be related to "adaptive brightness" settings in any way, and it's driving my crazy. I could understand if the screen got brighter when I'm looking at a dark-colored page, but the opposite happens -- the screen gets darker on dark-colored pages, and...
  7. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] Never noticed earlier in Windows 10, even with the latest version it stays unfixed and unnoticed by the Microsoft Windows team. <When switched to light color from personalization settings, the contents from lock screen like text showing Time, Date, Notifications...
  8. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashutoshrahulvatsha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu33ri/dark_color_for_lock_screen_texts_notifications/
  9. Colors on a Dark Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors on a Dark Background: This thread is for discussion of and experimentation with colors on dark backgrounds. What works for you in a light background doesn't work for me on a dark background. For years, those with eye problems have begged Microsoft to give us a choice between a dark and light...
  10. Change colors in dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change colors in dark mode: A friend told me that he can change the shading by choosing an option in the dark mode, but he didn't want to tell me what the option is, I'm not very technical, so I prefer to ask in this community. Thank you very much for who can help me....