Windows 10: Screen colour change

Discus and support Screen colour change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by emilezaayman, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Screen colour change

Hi,

My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content.

Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change?

Thanks...

:)

emilezaayman, Mar 4, 2019

2. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Mar 4, 2019
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Screen colour change

BunnyJ, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Screen colour change

1. Screen colour change - Similar Threads - Screen colour change

2. Colour of keyboard not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colour of keyboard not changing: Hey there. My keyboard colours aren't changing when I use Alienware Command Center to change the colours; my keyboard backlight stays purple. My laptop is the Dell G5 15 5500. Please help me resolve this issue....
  3. Change Colour

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Colour: Hi I just got an HP laptop and when viewing pictures the colours are kind of washed out. So if possible I'd just like to make colours brighter eg red richer, yellow pink, all richer etc, nothing fancy just like when you adjust the contrast of the colour on your TV I know...
  4. screen colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen colour: My screen in Windows 10 is a lurid pink in colour. I don't know how it got that way. I want it back to greyscale, and have followed all the instructions I can find online including removing colour filters and ensuring greyscale is set without being able to remove the pink....
  5. screen colour

screen colour: my screen colours are very dull - how can I correct this. Tried a few things but cant get it right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-colour/faed0f9d-00a6-4526-a6ac-31dd2ff631e0
  6. Screen colour

Screen colour: I use my Dell G3 15 for Photography... I have found that when I post photos on my facebook page the red is prominent when looking on my S8 mobile but not on my laptop screen... How can I change my screen so it represents how the photos actually look... Ive tried calibrating...
  7. colour change

colour change: Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back...
  8. screen colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen colour: i have a notebook asus f556u with lastest version of windows 10, my monitor is perfectly calibrated because i'm a digital illustrator. some windows update ago, when i start my monitor, after some time like 10 minutes, the color of my screen change in a blue tint. example a...
  9. Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?

Change the colour of the Shutdown/Log-off screen?: I know how to change the colour of the log on screen but not the log off screen, any ideas? 31153
  10. screen changed colour

in Windows 10 Support
    screen changed colour: *Sad Please help an old man, when i scan a piece of paper from my printer it goes to my selected folder but when i open it all the background is black and not white any help plz 75489