Windows 10: screen colour changes when I open an Office application

Discus and support screen colour changes when I open an Office application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; System spec: Windows 10 Home 1909 build 18363.836 fully updated. Ryzen 5, MSI tomahawk mobo & ryzen 5 3600 cpu Nvidia Geforce 1050 with latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnerrington1, May 18, 2020.

1. screen colour changes when I open an Office application

System spec: Windows 10 Home 1909 build 18363.836 fully updated.

Ryzen 5, MSI tomahawk mobo & ryzen 5 3600 cpu

Nvidia Geforce 1050 with latest drivers.

Dell 24 monitor S2419HN

Office 2016

System behaves normally when first booted, until I open an Office application - then the screen changes to a muted creamy yellow colour.

A few seconds after closing the office application it USUALLY changes back.

Sometimes it seems to get stuck.

I'd be grateful for any help, and if I can add any further info please let me know.

:)

johnerrington1, May 18, 2020

2. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, May 18, 2020
  3. Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, May 18, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

screen colour changes when I open an Office application

Office tries to open and then message can not open

Hi Weswood111 ,follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, May 18, 2020
Thema:

screen colour changes when I open an Office application

1. screen colour changes when I open an Office application - Similar Threads - screen colour changes

2. Change Screen Saver application will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Screen Saver application will not open: So I wanted to install a new screen saver to add to the list of screen savers in the application and I clicked "Install" on a screen saver and then I tried to open up the Change Screen Saver application and now it won't open. Does anyone have a fix for this? Windows Version...
  3. Change Screen Saver application will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Screen Saver application will not open: So I wanted to install a new screen saver to add to the list of screen savers in the application and I clicked "Install" on a screen saver and then I tried to open up the Change Screen Saver application and now it won't open. Does anyone have a fix for this? Windows Version...
  4. Windows applications won't change colour.

Windows applications won't change colour.: When I try to change the colour of the start menu and taskbar for some unknown reason the icons of windows applications don't change colour with the system, and I know that they are supposed to do that because I've seen them do it on other laptops....
  5. Screen resolution changes automatically when opening a specific application.

Screen resolution changes automatically when opening a specific application.: So my default resolution is 1920 x 1080 and it changes. This has only started to happen recently. Any way I can set a specific resolution and stop it from automatically changing?...
  6. Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word

Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word: When I take a screen shot of a webpage or dashboard and past into word in Windows 10 it is changing colour with a slight pink tinge. The Web site is normal colour and I get the following result when pasted. I have tried change in Picture Format corrections that did not...
  7. Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour

Notepad, Office and Adobe Reader DC changes screen colour: Hi, Recently I discovered that Notepad and Adobe Reader DC application changes my screen temperature to a more red/yellow screen which is very noticeable. The screen temperature returns to normal after the application is terminated. I have been doing a lot of windows and...
  8. Screen colour change

Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  9. Colour changing in video when switching to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Colour changing in video when switching to full screen: Hi Guys. My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the same as the Huawei version as Honor is the budget brand of Huawei). I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro (1803) as...
  10. screen changed colour

in Windows 10 Support
    screen changed colour: *Sad Please help an old man, when i scan a piece of paper from my printer it goes to my selected folder but when i open it all the background is black and not white any help plz 75489