Windows 10: Screen colour making everything a bit orange

Discus and support Screen colour making everything a bit orange in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Toshiba Satellite laptop screen has become slightly orange, making it very difficult to edit photos without them coming out a bit green. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardChown, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Screen colour making everything a bit orange

My Toshiba Satellite laptop screen has become slightly orange, making it very difficult to edit photos without them coming out a bit green. Is there a way of correcting this? I haven't got the night mode on, I figured I might have reduced the blue light being displayed, but I haven't. Many thanks.

:)

RichardChown, Apr 15, 2019
  2. ohno95 Win User

Windows 10 colour becomes orange when suddenly unplugged - Lenovo Yoga 900

Hi Pavan, I have tried everything you suggested, the colour is still the same. After I uninstalled the driver and rebooted the laptop, the colour changed back to normal. However, the screen changed back to the orange hue after logging into my computer. I
    reinstalled the new lenovo driver as suggested in the link given, but still no use. Is there any other way to resolve the issue?

ohno95, Apr 15, 2019
  3. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Screen colour making everything a bit orange

Apps changed colour from Blue to Orange

My apps in windows 10 have changed colour from blue to Orange whithout me doing anything.

is this normal?

thanks

Martin Quirke, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Screen colour making everything a bit orange

1. Screen colour making everything a bit orange - Similar Threads - Screen colour making

2. screen colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen colour: My screen in Windows 10 is a lurid pink in colour. I don't know how it got that way. I want it back to greyscale, and have followed all the instructions I can find online including removing colour filters and ensuring greyscale is set without being able to remove the pink....
  3. screen colour

screen colour: my screen colours are very dull - how can I correct this. Tried a few things but cant get it right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-colour/faed0f9d-00a6-4526-a6ac-31dd2ff631e0
  4. Screen colour change

Screen colour change: Hi, My screen has a small colour change when I connect external devices or when my webcam is being used for Microsoft Edge content. Why is this happening it never used to do it? Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks......
  5. Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange screen with vertical white lines on startup: I'm having a problem with a desktop PC running Windows 10. It had been working fine, but a few days ago, it restarted on its own, and is now booting up to an orange screen with vertical white lines. The desktop is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400. It originally ran...
  6. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...
  7. Screen colour

Screen colour: I use my Dell G3 15 for Photography... I have found that when I post photos on my facebook page the red is prominent when looking on my S8 mobile but not on my laptop screen... How can I change my screen so it represents how the photos actually look... Ive tried calibrating...
  8. screen colour

screen colour: i have a notebook asus f556u with lastest version of windows 10, my monitor is perfectly calibrated because i'm a digital illustrator. some windows update ago, when i start my monitor, after some time like 10 minutes, the color of my screen change in a blue tint. example a...
  9. Blue/Orange screen errors

Blue/Orange screen errors: Hey everyone, So a month ago I bought my first PC and since day 1 I have been getting a bunch of random BSOD errors (and some orange SODs as well). I am using an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB, and these are some of the errors I've gotten: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  10. Orange Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange Screen of Death: Can someone tell me what the difference is between a BSOD and an orange SOD? I tried to find an answer on the internet, and if I had a BMW or a Mac or an iPhone I'd have found it, but since I have Windows 10, I can't find an answer. 29531