Windows 10: screen colour

Discus and support screen colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen in Windows 10 is a lurid pink in colour. I don't know how it got that way. I want it back to greyscale, and have followed all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elaine500, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Elaine500 Win User

screen colour

My screen in Windows 10 is a lurid pink in colour. I don't know how it got that way. I want it back to greyscale, and have followed all the instructions I can find online including removing colour filters and ensuring greyscale is set without being able to remove the pink. Help!

:)

Elaine500, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 9, 2019
  3. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Apr 9, 2019
  4. screen colour

Changeing text colour.

• Hi i am Carla,i have a problem,i want to change the text colour in my chat window,but when i click on it it dose not show me any colours to choose from,and i want to change the text colour on my screen from green to another
      colour and do not know how to do it. I have Windows 10.

carlajohnson, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

screen colour

1. screen colour - Similar Threads - screen colour

2. My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?: My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed. Brightness adjustment button also not working.How to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-side-screen-was-fully-white-colour/9af8dcc3-ec78-44d9-a5d9-692250c330d6
  3. My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?: My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed. Brightness adjustment button also not working.How to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-side-screen-was-fully-white-colour/9af8dcc3-ec78-44d9-a5d9-692250c330d6
  4. My laptop right side screen was fully white colour displayed.How to solve this issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  6. Weird colour display and flickering screen

Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  7. my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8004defb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 2057i found this in the view reliability history app my specs...
  8. my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen

my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff8004defb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 2057i found this in the view reliability history app my specs...
  9. my pc randomly crashes while playing games with an random coloured screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Screen Colour Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Colour Problem: When I start watching videos after I unplugged charging cable my video colours start going really bad and nothing changes even after I plug it back in. It looks like it's a 3D video, RGB just mixes and I can't understand anything. It also looks like I'm watching a hologram...