Windows 10: Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?

Discus and support Screen connection stops working when pc is reset? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use a system unit with which I've connectedmy tv set as it's screen the operating systemisWindows10 with AMD VGA inside after the reset, the tv is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhelly_SE, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Dhelly_SE Win User

Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?

I use a system unit with which I've connectedmy tv set as it's screen the operating systemisWindows10 with AMD VGA inside after the reset, the tv is displaying no signal. I tried using the default HDMI port provided by Intel and it still doesn't work. I need help

:)

Dhelly_SE, Nov 24, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 24, 2022
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?

1. Screen connection stops working when pc is reset? - Similar Threads - Screen connection stops

2. Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?: I use a system unit with which I've connectedmy tv set as it's screen the operating systemisWindows10 with AMD VGA inside after the reset, the tv is displaying no signal. I tried using the default HDMI port provided by Intel and it still doesn't work. I need help...
  3. Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen connection stops working when pc is reset?: I use a system unit with which I've connectedmy tv set as it's screen the operating systemisWindows10 with AMD VGA inside after the reset, the tv is displaying no signal. I tried using the default HDMI port provided by Intel and it still doesn't work. I need help...
  4. Internet connection stops working when downloading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection stops working when downloading: I recently got a new PC and my WIFI is fast but for some reason when lets say I download something like a small file and I open to a new page while downloading it will take forever to load and whatever I have on screen will disconnect. I tested doing the same thing on my old...
  5. Orange Screen when resetting PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange Screen when resetting PC: Trying to reset my PC, not keeping any of the original files. I cannot reset the PC through the system settings, as I am getting an error. So I am resetting by going to "restart PC" and holding shift, then through the troubleshooting option. When I choose to reset the PC,...
  6. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC: It’s happened three months ago I’m at trying to get it fixed but don’t know how mousing keyboard doesn’t work in the safe mode it works in Bio settings And the automatic repair mode and I restarted it fully thinking it would fix the problem but no it still didn’t work so now...
  7. Windows Connect App stopped working when trying to cast screen to laptop

Windows Connect App stopped working when trying to cast screen to laptop: Hello, I have used the Windows Connect App before to use my private laptop as my second display while working from home. Until recently this has worked just fine, but now it just stopped. When I hit "Windows Button + P" and chose "Connect to a wireless display" it shows me my...
  8. Camera Stops Working when Connected to VPN

Camera Stops Working when Connected to VPN: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with my camera issue. Everytime I connect to VPN my camera stops working. To get it working again I need to open device manager, uninstall it and then reinstall. Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening? I am running...
  9. PC stops functioning when full screened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stops functioning when full screened: I built this PC earlier this year and it has been running beautifully up until this past weekend. Occasionally when full screened (occurred on Twitch, and Spectrum live tv) my PC stops responding to almost everything. The video freezes and I can minimize windows but cant...
  10. network connection reset when unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connection reset when unlocking screen: Hello, I used powershell in the late afternoon to launch a batch mode sftp session to transfer several large files from a remote host. The first file requires around 20 hours to transfer, and there are others. The next morning, 14 hours later, I unlocked the screen with...