Windows 10: Screen cuts off wording on left side

Discus and support Screen cuts off wording on left side in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I go to AOl mail, the screen does not open fully on left side with large unneeded area on right-how do I correct this? thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by martinboxer, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Screen cuts off wording on left side

When I go to AOl mail, the screen does not open fully on left side with large unneeded area on right-how do I correct this? thanks!

:)

martinboxer, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Cutting and pasting in word

I have Office 2010/Word 14 on Win10 and can Cut and Paste but I click the little down right arrow beside the word Clipboard on the Home tab [under the word Paste on the left end of the ribbon] to assure when I have used Cut or Copy that it's there.

Berton, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Screen cuts off wording on left side

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Screen cuts off wording on left side

1. Screen cuts off wording on left side - Similar Threads - Screen cuts off

2. Screens off to side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screens off to side: After windows update, icons were moved from bottom of screen to left side. Now, tab screens are shifted too far to the right and portions of screen are not visib and cannot be used ie up-down scroll feature. How do I fix this? Thanks, Eric...
  3. Screens off to side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screens off to side: After windows update, icons were moved from bottom of screen to left side. Now, tab screens are shifted too far to the right and portions of screen are not visib and cannot be used ie up-down scroll feature. How do I fix this? Thanks, Eric...
  4. How to hide the word "Links" on the left side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to hide the word "Links" on the left side of the taskbar?: I am moving my taskbar icons to the center. I did that a while ago and it worked perfectly, but for some reason I restarted my computer and it moved it back. So, I just did what I did before, centered them again. I did everything like i did it before but the only problem is...
  5. Taskbar going off the left side of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar going off the left side of my screen: I just got my PC yesterday and as soon as I load it up after setting it up the taskbar is going off the screen. It's at max resolution so it fits my monitor but then it's still going off the side....
  6. The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.

The left side of my screen is off of the monitor.: I cannot see the left side of my screen, it extends beyond my monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-left-side-of-my-screen-is-off-of-the-monitor/ec983493-090d-4257-ae00-4da2ecb3d025
  7. dispaly shifting to the left so left side is cut off

dispaly shifting to the left so left side is cut off: How do I get my display back in the center of the screen? It is gradually shifting to the left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-shifting-to-the-left-so-left-side-is-cut/a5b3e9e3-dac9-4eb2-b534-0d8c0ba148d4
  8. Windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off. How to fix?

Windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off. How to fix?: I need help. Windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-right-side-of-screen-is-cut-off-how-to/9683ee24-bed9-4f51-9fe8-a2075c2a6389
  9. windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off

windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off: windows 10 - right side of screen is cut off. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-right-side-of-screen-is-cut-off/e9371c03-ffb4-4e27-8dbc-b477f5a53085
  10. Icons stretched off screen on left side.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons stretched off screen on left side.: So quite frequently I will come out of a game and all of my shortcuts will be stretched all the way down the screen on the left column. It looks like all of the icons are crammed into a single column on the left side. I know it is all of them because part of one of the...