Windows 10: Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

Discus and support Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my computer almost 3 years ago, and i’ve had on and off problems with it. However, this problem is unignorable and I think it might be time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aidan Rahill, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

I built my computer almost 3 years ago, and i’ve had on and off problems with it. However, this problem is unignorable and I think it might be time to switch something in my computer, but i’m not sure what. The two parts of interest are my power supply and my rx 580, which recently started whining. I didn’t think much of it, until the computer recently started crashing when the GPU was under load. i was able to play simpler games with no problems, but any game that was even a little intensive would make my computer cut to black without a bluescreen, and then restart. sometimes, it would get st

:)

Aidan Rahill, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

1. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer - Similar Threads - Screen cuts black

2. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer: I built my computer almost 3 years ago, and i’ve had on and off problems with it. However, this problem is unignorable and I think it might be time to switch something in my computer, but i’m not sure what. The two parts of interest are my power supply and my rx 580, which...
  3. Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen cuts to black and crashes shortly after turning on computer: I built my computer almost 3 years ago, and i’ve had on and off problems with it. However, this problem is unignorable and I think it might be time to switch something in my computer, but i’m not sure what. The two parts of interest are my power supply and my rx 580, which...
  4. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

My computer screen turns black & pc crashes: When working with files on 2 usb scandisk storage devices after a while my pc crashes with a black screen. This started last week. Both devices are plugged into the back ports. I end up shutting the pc off. I'm using Win 10. What is wrong?...
  5. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer screen turns black & pc crashes: When working with files on 2 usb scandisk storage devices after a while my pc crashes with a black screen. This started last week. Both devices are plugged into the back ports. I end up shutting the pc off. I'm using Win 10. What is wrong?...
  6. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. short cuts

short cuts: how do I pin my Microsoft solitaire collection to the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/short-cuts/bb40b136-3492-4d47-bb30-8431e5f9e4fa
  8. short cuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    short cuts: how to I create a shortcut to a website to be on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/short-cuts/a39d462f-e37b-444b-b076-70b9ed8ea327
  9. short cut

in Windows 10 Customization
    short cut: How do I send a www. page to my desk top as a short cut? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/short-cut/05c0d458-2e3e-4e26-b63a-755442b5dd34
  10. Screen turns off shortly after turn on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen turns off shortly after turn on.: I have installed the Fall Creator's update that some how upset my printer settings but that is sorted. However I now find that when I turn on the computer the sign in screen appears but unless I log in within a few minutes the screen turns off. This is since the update so...