Windows 10: Screen dim after waking from sleep

Discus and support Screen dim after waking from sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I have been finding that when I wake my laptop from sleep, the screen is set to minimum brightness, even though it was at maximum brightness... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ricecrispies, May 9, 2018.

1. Screen dim after waking from sleep

Recently I have been finding that when I wake my laptop from sleep, the screen is set to minimum brightness, even though it was at maximum brightness when I put it to sleep. I've only been having this problem recently — before that I was using Windows 10 without running into this problem. It's an annoyance rather than a catastrophic malfunction, but it is starting to annoy me quite a lot. How can I get the machine to wake with the same brightness as when I put it to sleep?

I've got a Lenovo Yoga 710 with Intel Graphics (plus NVidia graphics as well).

:)

ricecrispies, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Screen dim after waking from sleep

1. Screen dim after waking from sleep - Similar Threads - Screen dim waking

2. blue screen after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after waking from sleep: Hello, each time I try to wake my computer from sleep, I get a blue screen of death. The computer restarts and heads to the bios screen, in which I restore to default cause i have no idea what to do in bios and keep on, I dont know much about computers but I think I managed...
  3. blue screen after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen after waking from sleep: Hello, each time I try to wake my computer from sleep, I get a blue screen of death. The computer restarts and heads to the bios screen, in which I restore to default cause i have no idea what to do in bios and keep on, I dont know much about computers but I think I managed...
  4. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep: Hi,Recently I get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep. The bluescreen says "CRITICAL" something, but when I look into reliability reports there is no report of the BSOD. Any other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  5. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep: Hi,Recently I get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep. The bluescreen says "CRITICAL" something, but when I look into reliability reports there is no report of the BSOD. Any other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  6. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Screen is dim after waking up from sleep. I am on a laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen is dim after waking up from sleep. I am on a laptop: Whenever I open the lid of my laptop the screen is very dim, and I must spam the power button until my screen goes back to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-is-dim-after-waking-up-from-sleep-i-am-on-a/3a9e9e4a-3f90-46e6-874a-152be1c73ca4
  8. Blue Screen After Waking From Sleep

Blue Screen After Waking From Sleep: Hello there, I have been plague with crashes after waking from sleep for a month. I hope you could provide me more insight what may be cause of it. I have searched the forum and mostly are mentioning to update my driver however I have checked Device Manager and determine the...
  9. Blue screen after waking pc from sleep...

Blue screen after waking pc from sleep...: Hi, When I woke pc from sleep it showed something like this: [ATTACH] So I went to event view and searched for errors. And there were 2 for the exact time that happened (under Windows Logs). Here's details of #1: Log Name: System Source:...
  10. Dead Screen AFTER waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Dead Screen AFTER waking up from sleep: Hi there, Recently I reinstalled windows 10 due to failure of reset/refresh as there is Windows B.T couldn't be deleted, and I tried to remove using disk cleanup, turned out that it doesn't work. Then I tried to use "take ownership" registry to delete the folder. (It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen dimming after wakeup from sleep

2. screen dim after waking up laptop windows 10

3. windows 10 scrren dim on wake up