Windows 10: Screen dimming constantly on tower computer

Discus and support Screen dimming constantly on tower computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know why this is happening and I'm getting real annoyed. When I launch a game or play videos in full screen the dang screen dims. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeMagoon2, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Screen dimming constantly on tower computer

I don't know why this is happening and I'm getting real annoyed. When I launch a game or play videos in full screen the dang screen dims. I have a desktop pc not a laptop and it doesn't care how bright the room is. It's doing the same thing on every monitor I've tried. From what I can tell it happens when whatever I have on there is either in full screen or borderless full screen. I also noticed that it immediately happens if my mouse leaves the screen but does not brighten back up when the mouse returns. I can occasionally get the brightness back if I constantly click off then back on the sc

:)

GeorgeMagoon2, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Fool Win User

How to dim screen?

I tried googling Windows Ten, "how to dim screen," but the layout listed is not the layout I have. I just got Ten yesterday. How do you dim the screen?

I can't even find the options in the Display section.

3. Macjei Win User
    Weird screen dimming issue.

For the last few weeks I've had this bizarre issue where my screen will randomly dim. I can't click on anything when this happens.. The only way to fix it, is to either restart my computer or re-log.

Any suggestions?

Macjei, Jun 14, 2021
  4. GAS
    Gas Win User

Screen dimming constantly on tower computer

Weird screen dimming issue.

Your system Specs are very usefull, someone will surely help you about this issue. *chuckle

Thema:

Screen dimming constantly on tower computer

1. Screen dimming constantly on tower computer - Similar Threads - Screen dimming constantly

2. Screen Dimming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Dimming: I'm just trying to fix my screen from dimming all the way down after a few seconds of being powered on EVERY TIME I USE IT. I've researched forums and have found that nothing helps. I have Windows 10 installed, no updates needed, and my device does not have the option of...
  3. Screen constantly dim

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen constantly dim: Just wondered if anyone could help me, i have an hp 14s-fq and have had it for probably around 9 months now, ive finally noticed that the screen is constantly dim and on the same setting no matter the number the display is on for example, havjng the display on brightness 4...
  4. Dimming Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dimming Screen: Hello, I have this problem with my Surface Pro 7 computer. When I switch to a dark screen the screen dims and when i then go back to a bright screen it becomes bright again. Its draining through my battery. I already have disabled the setting that says Adjust brightness when...
  5. Volume/Screen Dimming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume/Screen Dimming: Sometimes the volume down button dims the screen momentarily while the volume up button does nothing. Onset: Randomly after Windows 10 boots and user logs in. Provoking: No idea. Occurs with and without Bluetooth keyboard/pen connected Quality: The problem continues after...
  6. Screen Dimming

Screen Dimming: Hello, Ever since a few days ago, the screen brightness on my Surface Laptop keeps reducing to the minimum. I have turned off automatic adjustment to brightness in the Display section in Settings, and still this keeps happening. The brightness indicator on the top left of...
  7. dimming the screen

dimming the screen: I'd like to lower the brightness even further than the display options show. My slider is all the way to the left. It would be great if there was a slider that could lower it all the way to black, as the screen is still far too bright. -Zach...
  8. Screen Dimming Issue

Screen Dimming Issue: My laptop suddenly started dimming randomly. It seems to happen whenever the laptop is performing a CPU intensive task or something. Basically, the screen dims for a second and then goes back to its original brightness. This can happen multiple times a minute. Then it stops....
  9. Tower's and All-in-one computer's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tower's and All-in-one computer's: can a all-in-one computer handle a gaming tower and will it have more capabilities for more better games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/towers-and-all-in-one-computers/0ea0279f-4e13-40f4-a724-e331f3832cb5"
  10. Dim Screen

Dim Screen: Why did my screen go dim as soon as I plug in the charging cord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dim-screen/229140df-7839-4113-9130-6b0f03674361