Windows 10: Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working.

Discus and support Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently i have update my windows OS from 7 to 10 and i noticed the issue like while working my laptop screen going to stop like it is not showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChetanBonde, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working.

Recently i have update my windows OS from 7 to 10 and i noticed the issue like while working my laptop screen going to stop like it is not showing anything complete black. But the procesor running.

I thought this issue related with graphic card but i have re-installed but issue still exist.

Does anyone also have this issue ?

:)

ChetanBonde, Jan 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 26, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working.

1. Screen disappear like complete shutdown while working. - Similar Threads - Screen disappear complete

2. Bluetooth completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely disappeared: This happened a few months ago now but one day, my bluetooth stopped connecting to my headphones. I decided to restart my laptop to fix this issue but instead, bluetooth completely vanished from settings. I tried to uninstall bluetooth from device manager, but when I clicked...
  3. Bluetooth completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth completely disappeared: This happened a few months ago now but one day, my bluetooth stopped connecting to my headphones. I decided to restart my laptop to fix this issue but instead, bluetooth completely vanished from settings. I tried to uninstall bluetooth from device manager, but when I clicked...
  4. Bluetooth completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  6. Broken Like Screen While Using Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken Like Screen While Using Applications: Recently i have been experiencing this issue where white broken screen like lines appear whenever i use visual studio code , atom or brave browser. I dont get theses issues while on homescreen or any other time like surfing in chrome or playing games. And these lines are like...
  7. Bluetooth disappeared completely

Bluetooth disappeared completely: Good afternoon.As stated in the title, my Bluetooth disappeared completely from my system. I don't know exactly when this happened because it's been years since I last used Bluetooth on my laptop. But today I wanted to, but it's completely gone. I can't find it under the...
  8. Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shutdown with a click sound while working: Hey there!! My laptop shutdown with click sound while working on it. I'm a student so it's tiring to see when device goes off while working. I have online lectures and online exmas too. Can I know why my laptop goes off. I don't use laptop on a bed. I use it on a table...
  9. Bluetooth Disappeared Completely

Bluetooth Disappeared Completely: I was playing a video game and my logitech mouse stopped working. When I went to check what happened all traces of bluetooth had disapeared from my pc. I have tried to update drivers, I have made a fresh start installation of windows 10 and I ran the windows...
  10. hibernate works like shutdown !! win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    hibernate works like shutdown !! win10: Hi friends when I using hibernate it works like full shutdown. I change & customized and restore Power options setting However, the problem not Solved. This happened when I deleted the previous Windows 10 after a long time and installed a new version of Windows 10. All...