Windows 10: Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen

Discus and support Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have not made any changes to settings. Can be on any software screen and the screen reverts back to the desktop. Move the mouse and the original screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stripman, Nov 12, 2018.

1. stripman Win User

Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen

Have not made any changes to settings. Can be on any software screen and the screen reverts back to the desktop. Move the mouse and the original screen reappears.

:)

stripman, Nov 12, 2018
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 12, 2018
  4. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen disappears and goes back to desktop screen - Similar Threads - Screen disappears goes

2. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  3. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in then it goes back to login screen: I don't know what is going on but everytime I try to login it sends me back to the login screen. I can login the password is correct and it gets in but it kicks me off after that....
  4. Log in then it goes back to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop Screen back to default setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Screen back to default setting: G'day, I would appreciate it if somebody could tell me how I can get my Desktop Screen back to its default settings. Thank you Perry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-screen-back-to-default-setting/9f40bf72-ecc8-4983-84db-c3f29c8d4a5a
  6. Weird Screen Sequence, Then Goes Back to Normal

Weird Screen Sequence, Then Goes Back to Normal: Hi, there! I am having a recurring issue where my laptop whether connected to a monitor or not freezes, goes to a black screen with the cursor still showing, then flashes both a tan screen and some weird screen kind of looks like binary numbers. After 15-30 seconds of this...
  7. screen goes black but comes back up

screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  8. Black Screen (Desktop & Taskbar disappeared)

Black Screen (Desktop & Taskbar disappeared): Hi everyone, Yesterday I turned on my laptop and all I could see is a black screen. I searched the internet and tried creating "explorer.exe" task using Task Manager. Turns out it doesn't work in my case. All I could see after creating the task was an even more annoying...
  9. Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens

Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens: I did an update and now all my desktop shows apps and not my icons. And I can't do short cuts nor minimize screens. I have tried various solutions I have found on the internet and NOTHING is working. Very frustrated and wasting alot of my time. :(...
  10. change time screen goes back to start

change time screen goes back to start: screen goes back to start before I'm done with what I'm doing. Might check spelling on my phone and before I can get back to computer I have to sign in again....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen disappears and goes back to desktop

2. why does my screen go back to desktop

3. windows phone only when on facebook it disappears and goes back to my phone screen??

4. picture disappears in google play full screen,
  5. screen goes back to desktop