Windows 10: Screen Disappears as I go to click on it

Discus and support Screen Disappears as I go to click on it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a new problem for me. When I open a second window, I have to close the other one to be able to view it. It automatically disappears when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Moolah, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Moolah Win User

Screen Disappears as I go to click on it

This is a new problem for me. When I open a second window, I have to close the other one to be able to view it. It automatically disappears when I hover over it, or click on it.

:)

Moolah, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sign-in Screen Disappears

Hi Ermie,

It is possible that the sign in screen disappears due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to see the password box?
    • Could you provide us a screenshot of the sign in screen on your end?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Screen Disappears as I go to click on it

The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Screen Disappears as I go to click on it

1. Screen Disappears as I go to click on it - Similar Threads - Screen Disappears click

2. When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers....: When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-on-microsoft-rewards-the-screens/52396c30-752a-4fd3-a2cf-75d1b3939957
  3. When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers....: When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-play-on-microsoft-rewards-the-screens/52396c30-752a-4fd3-a2cf-75d1b3939957
  4. When I play on Microsoft Rewards, the screens disappear before I can click on the answers....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...: My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears even. It's always right clicking. Can somebody help?...
  6. My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears...: My mouse on the screen is alway right clicking when I click. Sometimes it just disappears even. It's always right clicking. Can somebody help?...
  7. tabs disappear in surface go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs disappear in surface go: my tabs randomly disappear when i use the touch screen to type, use back arrow etc. defect in GO or just my device? it is a few months old and has always done this...
  8. screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen disappear when i move my mouse to click on the smaller screen: picture this. there is two screen, one is full screen and the other is a small screen in the middle of the full screen so every time my mouse is move to click the small screen it get minimize. now since the small screen is minimize, option 1) i go to taskbar to bring it up...
  9. I click on "Connect Automatically" but the checkmark disappears.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I click on "Connect Automatically" but the checkmark disappears.: I click on "Connect Automatically" but the checkmark disappears right after I connect. I tried forgetting the network (SSID), but the same thing keeps happening. In order to connect after I boot, I have to specifically go to that network and click on "Connect." 123719
  10. I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears: I click on settings icon, the screen shows, and then disappears. This happens with all task bar items like the network icon, the date/time icon and the notification icon. It also happens on sever start menu programs. I've seen this question asked here before but no solutions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screen disappears to blank clicking on it

2. if i tap my screen my current window disappears

3. windows screen disappers when going to click onit

4. window screen goes disappears when clicking,
  5. when i click connect of new notification it disappears and want return