Windows 10: Screen disappears

Discus and support Screen disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a surface pro. Every time I’m working on a program and I change pages within the program, I am taken back to the desktop. Its extremely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Surfacepro9, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Screen disappears

Hello,

I have a surface pro. Every time I’m working on a program and I change pages within the program, I am taken back to the desktop. Its extremely frustrating. What can I do?

:)

Surfacepro9, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sign-in Screen Disappears

Hi Ermie,

It is possible that the sign in screen disappears due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to see the password box?
    • Could you provide us a screenshot of the sign in screen on your end?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Screen disappears

The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Screen disappears

1. Screen disappears - Similar Threads - Screen disappears

2. Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep: I have an issue where the taskbar disappears when any window is maximized.The issue occurs when the screen turned back on, after screen has turned off by selecting screen and sleep optionThe taskbar operates normally before the power sleep mode activated.I didn't check auto...
  3. Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep: I have an issue where the taskbar disappears when any window is maximized.The issue occurs when the screen turned back on, after screen has turned off by selecting screen and sleep optionThe taskbar operates normally before the power sleep mode activated.I didn't check auto...
  4. Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off: Is it possible that Microsoft still hasn't solve this pretty annoying bug?On Windows 11, after my monitors turns off power savings and I get back to my computer my taskbar disappears each time, and the only way to get it back is to manually lock the pc and unlock it again. I...
  5. Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off

Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off: Is it possible that Microsoft still hasn't solve this pretty annoying bug?On Windows 11, after my monitors turns off power savings and I get back to my computer my taskbar disappears each time, and the only way to get it back is to manually lock the pc and unlock it again. I...
  6. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.: I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter what resolution I set it to, the cursor becomes invisible. Even in windowed mode, as soon as I move the cursor over the game...
  7. Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.

Cursor disappears when using my laptop's screen.: I have a laptop that has a 16:10 aspect ratio screen res: 3200 x 2000 and when I launch games for example CS2 or any other fullscreen game no matter what resolution I set it to, the cursor becomes invisible. Even in windowed mode, as soon as I move the cursor over the game...
  8. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  9. My apps disappeared from the home screen

My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  10. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Customization