Windows 10: SCREEN DISCOLORATION

Discus and support SCREEN DISCOLORATION in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY SCREEN CHANGED COLOUR AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE. WENT FROM PINK TO GREEN TO GHOSTING. TRIED RESTORE TO EARLIER DATE, UPDATING AS RECOMMENDED, AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CAROLCAMPBELL5, Sep 6, 2019.

1. SCREEN DISCOLORATION

MY SCREEN CHANGED COLOUR AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE. WENT FROM PINK TO GREEN TO GHOSTING. TRIED RESTORE TO EARLIER DATE, UPDATING AS RECOMMENDED, AND RESETTING BUT PROBLEM REMAINS.

:)

CAROLCAMPBELL5, Sep 6, 2019
  2. goober Win User

Discoloration on my screen

on grey images on my screen there is a lot of discoloration, it flickers green and red.

goober, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Screen discoloration on a monitor after Windows 10 update

Did some research.

Make sure the HDMI male end is connected securely into the female end. Sometimes loose fitting connection can contribute discoloration.

Read more for things you can try:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-discolorati...

Let us know if it helps or not.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

SCREEN DISCOLORATION

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

SCREEN DISCOLORATION

1. SCREEN DISCOLORATION - Similar Threads - SCREEN DISCOLORATION

2. time lap of more then 20 minutes before start-screen windows appears..

in Windows 10 Support
    time lap of more then 20 minutes before start-screen windows appears..: When i press the start button of my compu , it takes between 20 and 30 minutes before the start screen from windows is appearing, and until that moment , i only see the black screen... What could be the reason for this great time lap between pressing start button compu and...
  3. PC frequently shutdown, screen freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC frequently shutdown, screen freeze.: Hi, there. I am recently experiencing shutting down and screen freeze problem. Every time I checked my windows log could find same errors. it starts with "Error occurred in stopping the Dhcpv6 client service. ErrorCode is 0x6D9.ShutDown Flag value is 0." Then a series...
  4. Off or Out screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Off or Out screen: I am using Lenovo E490 notebook and connected to 22" monitor. When I opened Outlook365 and double-clicked the message or conversations by using Google Chrome in 22" extend monitor. The opening message or conversation will be pop-up to top left corner and I am not to able...
  5. How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in?: I already gave feedback Not a Fan and it still comes up each time I log in. How can I get rid of these screen photos altogether? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-screen-photos-i-dont-like-when/2dc67a15-67bb-42f2-bdd2-39f41094d227
  6. Windows 10 blue screen and receiving several errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen and receiving several errors: Using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, build 17763.805. I got a blue screen yesterday, and when I booted the PC, it wouldn't receive any signals for wireless internet. When I try to start the WLAN AutoConfig service, I receive "Error 127: The specified procedure could not...
  7. Mouse wheel scroll makes screen bob up and down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse wheel scroll makes screen bob up and down: Whenever I try and scroll up or down with my mouse wheel, it bobs up and down. For example, on this page if I scroll down, it'll go down two line, up one line, down 1, up 1, etc. Previously I have changed number of lines scrolled, uninstalled the mouse from the device...
  8. After lock or sleep, the computer displays a black screen with only a mouse pointer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After lock or sleep, the computer displays a black screen with only a mouse pointer.: The issue is interment, affects only our laptops. When the user locks and then tries to unlock, the screen is black with only a mouse pointer alt+tab indicates logonui is running but it is not visible Ctl alt + del has no effect Holding Win key + Ctrl + Shift then...
  9. screen saver

screen saver: the screen saver does not turn on all the time, what is the cause? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver/76522a53-5659-4dba-b9a2-f3c98034aede
  10. Sleep mode and lock screen

Sleep mode and lock screen: I have disabled sleep mode but now do not have a locked screen. How can turn this function on. I have gone to settings but only sleep mode is available for locked screen. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 screen discoloration