Windows 10: SCREEN DISCOLORATION

Discus and support SCREEN DISCOLORATION in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY SCREEN CHANGED COLOUR AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE. WENT FROM PINK TO GREEN TO GHOSTING. TRIED RESTORE TO EARLIER DATE, UPDATING AS RECOMMENDED, AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CAROLCAMPBELL5, Sep 6, 2019.

1. SCREEN DISCOLORATION

MY SCREEN CHANGED COLOUR AFTER WINDOWS UPDATE. WENT FROM PINK TO GREEN TO GHOSTING. TRIED RESTORE TO EARLIER DATE, UPDATING AS RECOMMENDED, AND RESETTING BUT PROBLEM REMAINS.

:)

CAROLCAMPBELL5, Sep 6, 2019
  2. goober Win User

Discoloration on my screen

on grey images on my screen there is a lot of discoloration, it flickers green and red.

goober, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Screen discoloration on a monitor after Windows 10 update

Did some research.

Make sure the HDMI male end is connected securely into the female end. Sometimes loose fitting connection can contribute discoloration.

Read more for things you can try:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-discolorati...

Let us know if it helps or not.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

SCREEN DISCOLORATION

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

SCREEN DISCOLORATION

1. SCREEN DISCOLORATION - Similar Threads - SCREEN DISCOLORATION

2. Sudden screen discoloration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden screen discoloration: Was using the family computer when suddenly notice the screen had a purple teal hue I guess you can say. I tried a lot of things and still haven't fixed it.Confirmed monitor and cable worksDid a sfc/dism scanMoved around Ram sticksUpdated gpu driversVirus scan with windows...
  3. Sudden screen discoloration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden screen discoloration: Was using the family computer when suddenly notice the screen had a purple teal hue I guess you can say. I tried a lot of things and still haven't fixed it.Confirmed monitor and cable worksDid a sfc/dism scanMoved around Ram sticksUpdated gpu driversVirus scan with windows...
  4. Sudden screen discoloration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored: Every time I try to take a screenshot, the colors are off or washed out. This is not a problem with any specific application since it happens no matter where I take the screenshot from. It's most noticeable when trying to pick a HEX code from an image. Here's an example of...
  6. Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored

Screenshots print screen/snipping tool are always discolored: Every time I try to take a screenshot, the colors are off or washed out. This is not a problem with any specific application since it happens no matter where I take the screenshot from. It's most noticeable when trying to pick a HEX code from an image. Here's an example of...
  7. Screen Discoloration for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Discoloration for no reason: Hello,So in the night of January 5, I am done doing my task and my screen is still good there are no errors but suddenly the next day I am seeing like weird color,here are the screenshotsI tried updating the graphics driver bit it didnt work,I tried using the restore points...
  8. Screen Discoloration for no reason

Screen Discoloration for no reason: Hello,So in the night of January 5, I am done doing my task and my screen is still good there are no errors but suddenly the next day I am seeing like weird color,here are the screenshotsI tried updating the graphics driver bit it didnt work,I tried using the restore points...
  9. Screen Discoloration for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Red lines and discoloration on my screen: any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red lines and discoloration on my screen: any way to fix it?: Hi all. A couple of nights ago my screen suddenly had some red discoloration on the left side, like thin bars. After I restarted, it went away for about a day, but then it happened again last night. This morning when I woke up my PC, it flashed a bit more red across the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 screen discoloration