Windows 10: Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought an ASUS TUF Gaming VG328H1B monitor, ever since I plugged it in, my text in windows and on websites has kind of a grey-ish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cbeauchamp81, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit

Hello,

I recently bought an ASUS TUF Gaming VG328H1B monitor, ever since I plugged it in, my text in windows and on websites has kind of a grey-ish contour to it.

I went ahead and tried to fix it with clear type in windows, turned scaling to off and then back on, updated my graphic cards driver and screen driver. Nothing seems to work. Contacted Asus who made me switch HDMI cables I got a 2.1 that does 8K still didnt do anything.

Worked fine on my previous screen.

I am using a NVIDIA Geforce 2070 Super

Is there anything else that could be done? Im considering formatting but dont know if it would do any good.

Thanks for helping if possible

Here is a screenshot of the problem :

Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit d4ff350e-6624-4ecb-9141-2f073f570103?upload=true.jpg

:)

Cbeauchamp81, Sep 5, 2020

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 5, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit

1. Screen display problem in windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Screen display problem

2. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  3. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  4. Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen: When I turn on my pc after the POST it displays a distorted image from motherboard logo instead of the windows 10 splash screen. Win10 is installed on ssd and I also tried to update the windows....
  5. Windows 10 display and screen problem

Windows 10 display and screen problem: My open websites on screen minimize or disappear by themselves, after resetting and upgrading purchased used Huawei Matebook X Pro computer. My cursor also jumps around by itself. The same thing happened with my old HP Pavillion computer. I did not download anything except...
  6. Windows 10 screen display problems

Windows 10 screen display problems: M windows 10 tablet’s screen has been jumping up and down erratically for a little while now and comes and goes as i attempt to use it. Along with this problem i left minecraft running through the night and bow its homescreen/homepage has sort of imprinted into the screen and...
  7. win10 64bit problems

win10 64bit problems: 1. can't open bios, 2. when I click help it takes me to windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-64bit-problems/0c6120c9-1a55-404c-9437-f7d5f02bda34
  8. Problem with regsvr32 on Windows 10 (64bit version)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with regsvr32 on Windows 10 (64bit version): Hello, I have a problem with regsvr32 on my Windows 10, 64bit version. I got an error that claims "Component 'MSCOMM32.OCX' or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I looked for some help on the Internet, downloded the file...
  9. Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit Encoding problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home Edition 64bit Encoding problems: I have this problem with Windows 10 Home edition. When I open some basic text file, .srt or .txt for example, it has different encoding than it has when it was saved. It looks like I have wrong default encoding set in Windows because I need to change manually encoding of...
  10. screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    screen display problem: yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10. There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are large and not clear. How can I fix this? I have basic knowledge on computer. Please help me. 15111