Windows 10: screen display problem

Discus and support screen display problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10. There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tmohanathas, Aug 10, 2015.

1. tmohanathas Win User

screen display problem

yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10.
    There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are large and not clear.
    How can I fix this? I have basic knowledge on computer. Please help me.

:)

tmohanathas, Aug 10, 2015
  2. ahana---01 Win User

Display Screen Problem

I have c203 set..

ahana---01, Aug 10, 2015
  3. manavdubey Win User
    Screen display problem

Hello, Windows community, I have been having constant BSOD and now my screen is magnified.
    screen display problem [​IMG]
    Events
    leading up to this:

- Fan started to become loud

-Got BSOD once a week

-Became really annoying so I opened it up and cleaned it up

-Notice fan's screw on heat sink is broken but was still able to attach it

-Fan became bit quieter

-BSOD became more constant. Mostly SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

-When updating window, I got something like NT_KERNEL

-BSOD became less constant

-When using the computer and left it, everything magnified (image above)

-it used to be this:

screen display problem [​IMG]

Info on about the computer:

-Windows 10

-Graphics card: AMD ATI Radeon HD 4600 series but in dxdiag, it is displaying Microsoft Basic Display driver

Did I fry my graphics card?

manavdubey, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

screen display problem

Hello tmohanathas, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Have you installed the latest video driver for your graphics card or chip?

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
  5. tmohanathas Win User
    Hi Brink
    I checked in the device manager, but I couldn't find graphics card.I couldn't work on the computer so I have reverted back to Win 7.

tmohanathas, Aug 13, 2015
  6. digitalcurisity Win User
    Search for screen resolution, and play with making changes.

digitalcurisity, Aug 13, 2015
  7. Bazz Win User
    This is a common problem and simply waiting a hlf hr or so and checking for updates it will resolve.

8. tmohanathas Win User

screen display problem

I tried and didn't work

9. tmohanathas Win User
    I waited for 2 days and clicked the update but couldn't solve the problem

10. Bazz Win User
    Well now that you have reverted back to 7, I doubt anyone can help you.

Thema:

screen display problem

1. screen display problem - Similar Threads - screen display problem

2. Screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display: For some reason my brand new computer appears to have a diluted screen - almost like it has a matte filter. It is one month old and previously was beautifully crisp and bright....
  3. Display problem

Display problem: Some web sites, not all, have gotten very small, changing the scale setting makes everything huge. It's just Facebook and Airbnb that have gotten so small they need a magnifying glass to see. I'm using Edge for browser. Help?...
  4. no display on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no display on screen: when i start up my pc you see the loading screen but after he loaded up my monitor gives no signal so i cant see anything can someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/no-display-on-screen/2577ad9d-572c-4ee0-a81c-c82ffa39af76
  5. display problems

display problems: 1) I managed to change the desktop picture when starting, but also want to change the picture when logging in (password page); it appears I'm supposed to have Build 14291 in order to do that (I have 10586.164). How can I upgrade to 14291? 2) When I click the Window icon on...
  6. display problems, showing split screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display problems, showing split screen: Since installing windows 10 on my old dell, i am having major problems. The Computer is very slow, and is probably too old to properly run the new Windows, but the biggest issue is that after a restart, i am seeing a split screen display with a line through the centre of the...
  7. Display Problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Problems: Hi The display on my laptop has suddenly gone larger that it was - when I go into display settings there are only 2 options - 1024 x 768 and 800 x 600 - I'm sure there used to be more options Has anyone any ideas please Thanks 99610
  8. Problem with display

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with display: Hello guys, I've got windows 10 recently. My computer (it's a laptop) is amazing but there's one problem ... [img] My PSE's display on the menus is waaay too small !! I really don't see anything. I've had PSE on another PC before and the texts, tools, etc. were...
  9. Screen Display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen Display: Hello, I downloaded windows 10 last night, and after downloading, my display on my laptop was big... the icons, and the desktop picture are blurred. And also my mouse pad and mouse would not work. I had to click and then use the enter key on my laptop. Help please 11975
  10. Problem with display

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with display: Hi folks, Windows 10 updated itself a few days ago, I thought it was a small update but in fact it was a complete new operating system, a newer windows 10. This has brought me lots of little problems I had managed to iron out over time with the first 10 installation. But...