Windows 10: screen display problem

Discus and support screen display problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10. There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tmohanathas, Aug 10, 2015.

1. screen display problem

yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10.
    There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are large and not clear.
    How can I fix this? I have basic knowledge on computer. Please help me.

:)

tmohanathas, Aug 10, 2015

2. Display Screen Problem

I have c203 set..

ahana---01, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Screen display problem

Hello, Windows community, I have been having constant BSOD and now my screen is magnified.
    screen display problem [​IMG]
    Events
    leading up to this:

- Fan started to become loud

-Got BSOD once a week

-Became really annoying so I opened it up and cleaned it up

-Notice fan's screw on heat sink is broken but was still able to attach it

-Fan became bit quieter

-BSOD became more constant. Mostly SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

-When updating window, I got something like NT_KERNEL

-BSOD became less constant

-When using the computer and left it, everything magnified (image above)

-it used to be this:

screen display problem [​IMG]

Info on about the computer:

-Windows 10

-Graphics card: AMD ATI Radeon HD 4600 series but in dxdiag, it is displaying Microsoft Basic Display driver

Did I fry my graphics card?

manavdubey, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

screen display problem

Hello tmohanathas, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Have you installed the latest video driver for your graphics card or chip?

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Hi Brink
    I checked in the device manager, but I couldn't find graphics card.I couldn't work on the computer so I have reverted back to Win 7.

tmohanathas, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Search for screen resolution, and play with making changes.

digitalcurisity, Aug 13, 2015
  7. Bazz Win User
    This is a common problem and simply waiting a hlf hr or so and checking for updates it will resolve.

8. screen display problem

I tried and didn't work

9. I waited for 2 days and clicked the update but couldn't solve the problem

10. Bazz Win User
    Well now that you have reverted back to 7, I doubt anyone can help you.

Thema:

screen display problem

1. screen display problem - Similar Threads - screen display problem

2. Screen display problems on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen display problems on laptop: I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for...
  3. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  4. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  5. display driver black screen problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display driver black screen problem: hello microsoft , i am suffering from my display adapter problem . when my display driver is updated it causes black screen between the installation . I had tried everything from reinstalling to updating windows 7 to windows 10 pro but my problem is not solved . if i will...
  6. Windows 10 display and screen problem

Windows 10 display and screen problem: My open websites on screen minimize or disappear by themselves, after resetting and upgrading purchased used Huawei Matebook X Pro computer. My cursor also jumps around by itself. The same thing happened with my old HP Pavillion computer. I did not download anything except...
  7. Display problems - black or blank screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display problems - black or blank screen: My installation comprises: - 1 ThinkPad X270 laptop main station - 2 ThinkPad P24h-10 monitors connected to the HDMI ports of the docking station - 1 ThinkPad USB-C dock type 40A9 connecting point for the a.m. devices All devices still under warranty. I've been using...
  8. Screen display problems. Will not display anything while computer is on

Screen display problems. Will not display anything while computer is on: Hi, Recently I was gaming on my windows 10 computer and all of a sudden the screen went completely blank on my TV and showed no connection. I have switched out the HDMI, switched where the power supply is plugged into, and tried to hard restart the computer. I still...
  9. Windows 10 screen display problems

Windows 10 screen display problems: M windows 10 tablet’s screen has been jumping up and down erratically for a little while now and comes and goes as i attempt to use it. Along with this problem i left minecraft running through the night and bow its homescreen/homepage has sort of imprinted into the screen and...
  10. display problems, showing split screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display problems, showing split screen: Since installing windows 10 on my old dell, i am having major problems. The Computer is very slow, and is probably too old to properly run the new Windows, but the biggest issue is that after a restart, i am seeing a split screen display with a line through the centre of the...