Windows 10: Screen display problems on laptop

Discus and support Screen display problems on laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanetSupar, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Screen display problems on laptop

I packed my old HP laptop in a suitcase, traveled from Egypt to California. When I turned it on, there were multiple pairs of vertical lines across the screen display. Sure, it was jostled around and not recommended to pack it like this. But it's a 17" screen, and too big for me to have in the overhead, for example. Anyway, does anyone know how to remove them? Thanks for your help.

:)

JanetSupar, Jun 14, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 14, 2021
  4. MUZAKKIR Win User

Screen display problems on laptop

laptop display problem

I have lenovo g500. recently I faced a problem regarding my laptop's display. it would start but screen goes off. I could only see a dim white screen. my laptop is working fine because I have checked it by connecting it to an external display.

please give your helpful ideas.

MUZAKKIR, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Screen display problems on laptop

1. Screen display problems on laptop - Similar Threads - Screen display problems

2. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the problem with my laptop screen display.: My laptop screen was just displaying fine until l saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-my-laptop-screen-display/3d235f5d-9d32-49fd-befa-cd9cde941e76
  3. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the problem with my laptop screen display.: My laptop screen was just displaying fine until l saw this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-problem-with-my-laptop-screen-display/3d235f5d-9d32-49fd-befa-cd9cde941e76
  4. What is the problem with my laptop screen display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. display driver and laptop screen

display driver and laptop screen: my laptop screen broke a couple months ago, i’m not sure what happened to it but it basically makes the screen black and unusable.so i connected my laptop to a monitor and i used the monitor’s screen.however, just now I’ve accidentally disabled the wrong display adaptor which...
  6. Laptop display problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop display problems: For the past 10 days, I am facing a very strange problem. This happens only when I keep my laptop on sleep mode. Actually, whenever I try to wake my laptop from sleep mode after some time like 20-30 mins it shows some error. There are different types of errors out of which...
  7. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  8. Screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen display problem: The start button (Windows Logo) and the left half of the first row of icons have moved to the left off of the screen. How do I get them back ? 172957
  9. whitewashed laptop screen display

whitewashed laptop screen display: Overnight, my screen became whitewashed as if there is a "cloudy film" over it, I've calibrated the colors and even restored my computer to factory settings. Nothing works....
  10. screen display problem

in Windows 10 Support
    screen display problem: yesterday upgraded from win 7 to win 10. There is black border on the screen, desktop icons and letters are stretched and elongated also letters are large and not clear. How can I fix this? I have basic knowledge on computer. Please help me. 15111