Windows 10: Screen display

Discus and support Screen display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently switched to a new laptop computer (HP Envy) and after installing from disc an older Mahjong program i had.....the screen display is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Randdmack, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Randdmack Win User

Screen display

I recently switched to a new laptop computer (HP Envy) and after installing from disc an older Mahjong program i had.....the screen display is no longer readable. The cursor is an inch long! Font is huge...and i can longer view the whole screen, nor can i navigate it.

:)

Randdmack, Feb 12, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Screen display

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Screen display

1. Screen display - Similar Threads - Screen display

2. Screen display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen display: Can someone help me with this. At the bottom of my screen of my Surface Pro 4 there is a bar that flickers and all apps and text have a faint reflection below it please help and tell me how to fix this. Thank You...
  3. Windows 10 NOT Detecting VGA Display at Boot (so no screen at all)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 NOT Detecting VGA Display at Boot (so no screen at all): i have kindly been given a newish fully working windows 10 base PC unit for my kids to use for school / college work. However when i connect the old and fully wirking VGA display to the new windows 10 base pc unit NOTHING is detected so i have no screen or display to be...
  4. Display Does Not Cover Whole Screen, Black Spaces Above and Below.

Display Does Not Cover Whole Screen, Black Spaces Above and Below.: Screen display is smaller than usual, it covers only the middle part of the actual screen and it has black spaces on top and bottom of the screen. Asked for help via chat support, and the assistant Joniel Alvin tried to fix it but was unable, he then proceeded to rate himself...
  5. Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and Lock Screen Pictures Location: When I want to give or sell my computer to another person, how do I delete or remove the pictures that have been selected in the past for my lock screen and/or display screen wallpaper? I remove the folder I got them from, but they still show up if I go to Settings,...
  6. Display Refresh Rate Switching - case of screen flicker for Dell XPS 15Z - solved

Display Refresh Rate Switching - case of screen flicker for Dell XPS 15Z - solved: in relation to a post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-display-garbled-intermittently/d382c672-cdf0-4a14-843a-ea17cd349280 the issue is caused by running on battery with Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel settings...
  7. Display Adapters Screen Glitch into 4 different screens - HELP PLZ FIX

Display Adapters Screen Glitch into 4 different screens - HELP PLZ FIX: Im using a mac that I bootcamped to windows and I am stuck on windows. But that is not the problem I have here. When I install the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670 Display Adapter my screen glitches into 4 screens...
  8. Display screen blinking after use browser

Display screen blinking after use browser: why my pc browser go auto to full screen & blinking and say press f11 to exit full screen. It happened continuously in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-blinking-after-use-browser/4396d41b-5fe6-4b1a-9bab-d618a348f8c2
  9. screen display

screen display: screen is displaying in bottom two thirds of viewing area. how do I restore it to full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-display/bb83f085-b16a-4eac-8e3b-7eae63aee32e
  10. changing the size of icons displayed on screen

changing the size of icons displayed on screen: my icons have changed size and I wish to make them smaller again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-icons-displayed-on-screen/2d7ac97a-62d1-4e59-8c46-961d20f3356c