Windows 10: Screen Display

Discus and support Screen Display in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I get my display screen to stay active longer? It requires my password when it goes to sleep after I leave it for about 5 minutes. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArtMcCall, Jul 27, 2019.

1. ArtMcCall Win User

Screen Display

How do I get my display screen to stay active longer? It requires my password when it goes to sleep after I leave it for about 5 minutes. I would prefer 2 hours.

:)

ArtMcCall, Jul 27, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Screen Display

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Screen Display

1. Screen Display - Similar Threads - Screen Display

2. how to get display to fill whole screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get display to fill whole screen?: some how my diaplay screen no longer fills the screen on my win 10 mspro4 tablet. can some one tell me how to get display to fill whole screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-display-to-fill-whole-screen/73c557f9-03ff-4a3d-aef3-80e68513e6ea
  3. The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen

The screen display shrank and I can't get it back to full screen: both right and left sides of screen display shrank can't access display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-display-shrank-and-i-cant-get-it-back/3d84dba9-9e55-485b-a0fc-a01782f2b35d
  4. Display screen has changed

Display screen has changed: Without any effort from me, the icons on my display screen are ginormous. How do I get them back to normal size? Thanks![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-has-changed/b8b47647-2119-41d6-aa99-5eeb0feac33e
  5. SCREEN DISPLAY

SCREEN DISPLAY: SCREEN DISPLAY ON DESKTOP SHUTS DOWN WHILE I AM LISTENING TO MUSIC WORKING AT ANOTHER DESK AND THEREFORE STOPS WINDOWS MEDIA FROM PLAYING MUSIC...………..HOW CAN I SET THE DISPLAY TO STAY ON LONGER?...
  6. Windows 10 Computer Screen Display Warmth

Windows 10 Computer Screen Display Warmth: I have a Lenovo V310-14ISK running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Occasionally, the screen's warmth will turn all the way down, making the screen appear blueish for about a second, then turn back to the set amount. This happens seemingly out of the blue, but occasionally occurs...
  7. Windows glitched and now my Chrome and AVG secure browser only display a black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows glitched and now my Chrome and AVG secure browser only display a black screen.: Hi. My Chrome and AVG secure browser only show a black screen. This is a windows glitch as its affect is common to both of the non-Microsoft browsers installed to my system, and both of those browsers broke simultaneously when I booted my P.C. with a third screen attached...
  8. Application displayed off the screen on docked PC

Application displayed off the screen on docked PC: Hi, one off my domain user has problem. When pc is on docking station. It will go after while using act like there is one virtual desktop open. But when i check that there is not vd open. it will open example outlook new mail window some where. I see on toolbar that there...
  9. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.: I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my global settings on...
  10. When I turned on my computer this evening, my display screen is upside down. Is there a way...

When I turned on my computer this evening, my display screen is upside down. Is there a way...: I have an HP tower with Windows 10, and I have a Samsung monitor. Everything was fine this morning! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-this-evening-my/968029e9-1baf-4029-b854-f98194539285