Windows 10: screen distortion

Discus and support screen distortion in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A Microsoft Center recently reloaded Windows 10 on my older PC. How do I change the resolution on my PC display? My photos are all distorted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kymary, Apr 22, 2019.

1. kymary Win User

screen distortion

A Microsoft Center recently reloaded Windows 10 on my older PC. How do I change the resolution on my PC display? My photos are all distorted.

:)

kymary, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 22, 2019
  4. screen distortion

Screen Flickering and Screen Colour Distortion!!!!!!!!1

Hi,

When in normal screen, only desktop wallpaper colour will distorts and has screen flickering. But when i plug in my PC to charge all problem will stop automatically.

Pls suggest any possible solution.

NithinBhat999, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

screen distortion

1. screen distortion - Similar Threads - screen distortion

2. I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.: Whenever laptop turn on or restart laptop screen images looks disturned and distorted . For reference i am adding screen shot, please guide me to resolve this issue. Although i am liking Windows 11 but not expecting such visual problems. Waiting for your reply....
  3. I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need your support regarding screen distortion issue after windows 11 update.: Whenever laptop turn on or restart laptop screen images looks disturned and distorted . For reference i am adding screen shot, please guide me to resolve this issue. Although i am liking Windows 11 but not expecting such visual problems. Waiting for your reply....
  4. Blue Screen with Distortion

Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  5. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  6. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  8. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  9. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VS Code screen became in a strange way blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry...: The VS Code screen became strange, blurry and distorted. Most of the time it is blurry and this blurriness disappears only when you hover over it with the mouse. Also the resolution is very low. [check it]https://i.stack.imgur.com/eKLKL.png Even though I completely...