Windows 10: Screen doesn't load fully

Discus and support Screen doesn't load fully in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sn00ker, Aug 1, 2015.

1. sn00ker Win User

Screen doesn't load fully

Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control key and drag but still once I reopen anything the problem exist still . Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it ? Thanks

:)

sn00ker, Aug 1, 2015

2. video downloader.

Just tried it and it does allow you to save the clip once it has fully loaded in.

The save option doesn't appear until it's fully loaded.

psychomania---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Edge browser doesn't fully load !

We suggest you to try performing a
    clean boot

For in-depth assistance, you may get in touch with the
    Answer Desk
    team.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Screen doesn't load fully

1. Screen doesn't load fully - Similar Threads - Screen doesn't load

2. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  3. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not fully loading: Hello! So I was transferring some images from my SD card onto my computer, and all of them are fine but one. When I click on the photo to see it, it only loads the top half of the photo and the rest is brown, but when I click on medium icons, the image will appear. I'm not...
  4. Images not fully loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows taskbar doesn't fully load on start up: Hey guys, bit of a weird one here. I've just built my friend a new pc, installed windows, done all the updates and everything was working fine. This morning I've installed all the usual software he uses. Steam, Chrome, GeForce etc. Now this morning, for some reason, whenever...
  6. Lock screen takes ages to load or doesn't load at all

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen takes ages to load or doesn't load at all: Hi. About a month back, my PC started having an issue, whereby when I press the power button to wake it from sleep, Windows 10's lock screen either takes ages to load and display the time, or doesn't load at all and stays at a blank screen. Specifically, when the lock...
  7. BIOS screen doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS screen doesn't load: When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black. Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal Windows screen from where I enter Windows. However today when I pressed the power button, nothing happened and the screen stayed...
  8. Background not fully loaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background not fully loaded: Hello, everyone. Since I upgraded my computer from Win7 to Win10, my background is not fully loaded and I have to select it again in the settings for it to load (see link). Do you have an idea what is causing this? https://gyazo.com/eb21767836e1c508f9bc1c9588007c61...
  9. Windows does not fully load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not fully load: Since the last Windows update, my computer is malfunctioning! Missing program icons, the taskbar does not load completely. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-fully-load/e8e47e6b-c775-45ea-bf2d-c0a8dcfaf82a
  10. facebook games will not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...