Windows 10: Screen drops

Discus and support Screen drops in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While working on a screen it suddenly disappears and displays another screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hsoyster, Nov 22, 2020.

1. hsoyster Win User

Screen drops

While working on a screen it suddenly disappears and displays another screen.

:)

hsoyster, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Screen drops

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Screen drops

1. Screen drops - Similar Threads - Screen drops

2. Taskbar drops so far down it ends up at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar drops so far down it ends up at the top of screen: Two Issues.1. The screen will drop, causing the taskbar to disappear at bottom while a black band appears across the top of the screen. The atskbar drops even further until it reappears at thes creen top. Frustrating because the cursor has to be moved downwards off the bottom...
  3. Taskbar drops so far down it ends up at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar drops so far down it ends up at the top of screen: Two Issues.1. The screen will drop, causing the taskbar to disappear at bottom while a black band appears across the top of the screen. The atskbar drops even further until it reappears at thes creen top. Frustrating because the cursor has to be moved downwards off the bottom...
  4. Taskbar drops so far down it ends up at the top of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?: My computer is fairly new only 2-3 months since I got it.I was playing Clash of Clans on Google's new Play store app for a few days now but suddenly after a few days of playing it crashed today and blue screened right after. Now my computer is moving a lot slower and my FPS...
  6. Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?

Sudden drop in FPS after Blue Screen?: My computer is fairly new only 2-3 months since I got it.I was playing Clash of Clans on Google's new Play store app for a few days now but suddenly after a few days of playing it crashed today and blue screened right after. Now my computer is moving a lot slower and my FPS...
  7. LAN Connection drops when I run Games applications in full screen!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN Connection drops when I run Games applications in full screen!!: Hi, English is not my native language so I hope I can express the situation. I have a desktop, my motherboard is a b550M Aorus elite gigabity, in the last few days I have been facing serious connection problems, before it was only when I opened the game Valorant, when I...
  8. LAN Connection drops when I run Games applications in full screen!!

LAN Connection drops when I run Games applications in full screen!!: Hi, English is not my native language so I hope I can express the situation. I have a desktop, my motherboard is a b550M Aorus elite gigabity, in the last few days I have been facing serious connection problems, before it was only when I opened the game Valorant, when I...
  9. LAN Connection drops when I run Games applications in full screen!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen.: Windows 11, Brightness drops when going to full screen, It appears to happen on most apps but most notable when playing videos off the browsers. The screen brightness drops by maybe 20% when switched to Fullscreen. All my adaptive brightness setting are turned off, all my...