Windows 10: Screen drops

Discus and support Screen drops in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While working on a screen it suddenly disappears and displays another screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hsoyster, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:12 PM.

1. hsoyster Win User

Screen drops

While working on a screen it suddenly disappears and displays another screen.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

4. Screen drops

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Thema:

Screen drops

1. Screen drops - Similar Threads - Screen drops

2. Drop down menus on personalize screen don't show properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drop down menus on personalize screen don't show properly: Just got a new laptop the other day, and immediately it appears there's a problem with the folders. I'm not sure if it's linked to my OneDrive account. I turned off the automatic syncing during set up because I really don't like using OneDrive. I've rebooted my laptop and, as...
  3. FPS drop after blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drop after blue screen of death.: Hi! A few weeks ago, I had the blue screen of death and before i had it, the games I usually play which are American truck simulator and euro truck simulator had over 30 FPS and now it only has 23 and less. Is there a way to fix this? Here is my system info. Sorry for the...
  4. My screen flickers and drops refresh rate when I minimize something.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen flickers and drops refresh rate when I minimize something.: I recently built my computer, and every time I minimize anything, my screen flickers and drops the refresh rate until I click with my mouse. How do I fix it? It’s very annoying. All my drivers are up to date. submitted by /u/GummyExtreme [link] [comments]...
  5. Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.: Hello, my laptop has stopped showing any colours, since my 2 year old great grand daughter was found playing with a 'new toy'. I have tried to recover the full colour range, but it is beyond my ability. Any help gratefully received....
  6. is there a way to drop the screen resolution automatically when on battery?

is there a way to drop the screen resolution automatically when on battery?: so, i was wondering if there is a way to make the screen resolution automatically reduce to 1080p when on battery. the option certainly isn't there for me in the advanced power options, but if it exists on other machines, i guess it could be enabled in regedit. does anyone...
  7. Windows not progressing past lock screen, keeps 'dropping' back down

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows not progressing past lock screen, keeps 'dropping' back down: I've recently encountered a strange bug on startup of my PC where the computer would start up just fine, but when I go to sign-in from the lock screen, the sign-in screen immediately goes away and the lock screen from before the one showing time and date reappears. I've tried...
  8. Win 10 Surface Go Skype call drops when screen sleeps due to MS Hello

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 Surface Go Skype call drops when screen sleeps due to MS Hello: I originally posted this in the Skype forum but think this is principally a Win 10 issue and in specific Windows Hello. During a Skype call whilst on battery my screen went black after 5mins, as set in 'Power & Sleep'. I touched the screen to reactivate it and then got a...
  9. Got a new monitor and now my cursor drops down 2 cm when moving from screen to screen

Got a new monitor and now my cursor drops down 2 cm when moving from screen to screen: Recently got a new monitor and now my cursor drops down 2 cm when moving from monitor 1 to 2 and when moving things from screen 1 to 2 it gets smaller on screen 2 only difference is like 2mm is height on screen 2 and screen 2 is 2560 x 1440 60hz and screen 1 is 1920 x 1080...
  10. Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options: Hi, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep flickering. I go to settings-> Display , the orientation drop down menu keeps flickering. It doesn't let me change it from default "landscape". Then I go to "advanced display setting" and the...