Windows 10: Screen error and power error

Discus and support Screen error and power error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using my PC and it suddenly shuts down. I have tried upgrading the PC via the Media Creation Tool and it is completed. But after opening the PC, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The DR ofViha, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Screen error and power error

I am using my PC and it suddenly shuts down. I have tried upgrading the PC via the Media Creation Tool and it is completed. But after opening the PC, I use it for 2 hours then a new problem occurred. The screen of the computer is filled with black short lines and the computer stops responding. I have to restart the computer with the reset button in my PC's case. Then the power shuts up and down repeat lay until the ninth or tenth time. This time, the screen continues to fill with black short lines like it did. How can I fix it? Thanks.

:)

The DR ofViha, Jun 12, 2019

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jun 12, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

Screen error and power error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Screen error and power error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Screen error and power error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Screen error and power error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Screen error and power error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Screen error and power error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Screen error and power error :D

Thema:

Screen error and power error

1. Screen error and power error - Similar Threads - Screen error power

2. error karnel power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error karnel power: Hello, I have a problem, I keep getting a blue screen with a code, I am sending a link to the cloud with the files Minidump : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OQFXblywdN4U417QxVOHvRKkdZ5Rvqop?usp=drive_link...
  3. kernel power error

kernel power error: so, I have been having a problem with my pc with a critical error named kernel power with an event id of 41 i have no idea what else to do right now but wait for a reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-power-error/133ec5e6-e524-4b2b-9938-af459d95d1ae
  4. Blue screen internal power error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen internal power error: Hello,I have a older lenovo laptop from like 6 years ago. Its been doing fine, but now when I was working and accidently open jasp multiple times, my laptop froze and now I have blue screen, telling me its gonna reset itself even tho it didnt move for half a hour saying its...
  5. Blue screen internal power error

Blue screen internal power error: Hello,I have a older lenovo laptop from like 6 years ago. Its been doing fine, but now when I was working and accidently open jasp multiple times, my laptop froze and now I have blue screen, telling me its gonna reset itself even tho it didnt move for half a hour saying its...
  6. Kernel-Power Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power Error: I've been having a consistent issue that I might be making worse. Almost daily my computer will attempt to go to sleep and not wake up power light is blinking as though it's asleep and pressing it does nothing until hard reset or I'll put my computer into hibernate and the...
  7. Internal Power Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Power Error: I keep getting a blue screen when using the computer. On the blue screen I see the following message "For more information about this issue and possible fix, visit https://windows.com/stopcode. If you call a support person, give them this info: Stop code: INTERNAL POWER...
  8. Microsoft Windows Kernel Power Error Blue Screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Kernel Power Error Blue Screen error: Sir I purchased the HP Envy 13 Laptop just a week back loaded with windows 10 and office 2016. I have all the latest updates from HP as well as Microsoft too. While working it sometimes gives Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power error. error details are as under - System...
  9. Internal Power Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Internal Power Error: When I turn my computer on after it going to sleep it comes up with internal power error. The computer is only 3 months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-power-error/df00b1b7-dec7-457d-8527-b17af959ce50
  10. Driver power state error blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver power state error blue screen: My MSI laptop has been installed the latest Windows 10 Pro(10.0.17763.292). Once I run 『Apex Legends』and then turn off PC ,my laptop can't be shut down normally,only the screen is off but power isn't turn off,or it displays 『shutting down』then come with blue screen. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i lay lol without bsod