Windows 10: screen extended

Discus and support screen extended in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The display on my screen is extended. The scrollbars are off to the right. I have only one monitor and am running Windows 10. I have checked "Settings"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fish85, Sep 12, 2018.

1. fish85 Win User

screen extended

The display on my screen is extended. The scrollbars are off to the right. I have only one monitor and am running Windows 10. I have checked "Settings" and nothing seems out pf the ordinary.

How can I shrink the display back to where it used to be?

:)

fish85, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 12, 2018
  3. How to extend C partition

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the information provided.

Please to inform you that you need to have an “unallocated disk space” to the right of the Partition\Volume you wish to extend on the same drive. Only when “unallocated disk space” is available “extend” option is highlighted.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if they helps.

Step1: Press Windows + R and Diskmgmt.msc and try the following

a. Right click the basic volume want to extend.

b. Click extend volume.

c. Follow the instruction on the screen.

Step2: Open a command prompt and type diskpart.

At the DISKPART prompt, type list volume. Make note of the basic volume you want to extend.

At the DISKPART prompt, type select volume <volumenumber>. This selects the basic volume volumenumber that you want to extend into contiguous, empty space on the same disk.

At the DISKPART prompt, type extend [size=<size>]. This extends the selected volume by size megabytes (MB).

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Sep 12, 2018
  4. screen extended

Dual portrait extended touch screens in windows 10

Hi, Steven.

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, I understand your concern and we will try to assist you the best way we can.

As per your query, I understand that you are unable to connect your extended monitors.

I would suggest that you perform the methods below and check if you can configure the external displays singularly.

• On the search bar type Tablet PC Settings.
    • In the Tablet PC Settings dialog box, choose the Display you want to configure.
    • Click Setup.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional touchscreen display.
    Also to find Pen and Touch Input settings, you can type it in the search bar and check if you can find the option there.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

screen extended

1. screen extended - Similar Threads - screen extended

2. Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.: Hi wondered if anyone could help, I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop for work and a Samsung widescreen monitor, working perfectly until now, it connects through a hdmi lead and my wide screen can duplicate what is on my laptop screen but it won’t extend. Wondered if anyone had...
  3. Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second screen will duplicate but won’t extend.: Hi wondered if anyone could help, I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop for work and a Samsung widescreen monitor, working perfectly until now, it connects through a hdmi lead and my wide screen can duplicate what is on my laptop screen but it won’t extend. Wondered if anyone had...
  4. Duplicate and extend screen at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate and extend screen at same time: Hi, i have 4 screens connected with my laptop. I am trying to duplicate the laptop screen on 3 screens and extend on 1. Under display settings it only gives the option to duplicate desktop on 2 screens. How can duplicate the desktop on 3 screens and at same time extend to one...
  5. Duplicate and extend screen at same time

Duplicate and extend screen at same time: Hi, i have 4 screens connected with my laptop. I am trying to duplicate the laptop screen on 3 screens and extend on 1. Under display settings it only gives the option to duplicate desktop on 2 screens. How can duplicate the desktop on 3 screens and at same time extend to one...
  6. Duplicate and extend screen on multiple

Duplicate and extend screen on multiple: Hi, i have 4 screens connected to my laptop. I want to duplicate screen on 3 of them, and extend screen ton1 of them. How can i do all of them at one time? In the display settings it gives me option to duplicate desktop only on 2 of them. Thanks...
  7. Duplicate and extend screen on multiple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate and extend screen on multiple: Hi, i have 4 screens connected to my laptop. I want to duplicate screen on 3 of them, and extend screen ton1 of them. How can i do all of them at one time? In the display settings it gives me option to duplicate desktop only on 2 of them. Thanks...
  8. Duplicate and extend screen on multiple

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...: when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem...
  10. whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...

whenever i move my mouse from my external extended screen to internal screen of my laptop...: when I logged in to my laptop, extended screen was not working properly, whenever I move my mouse from first screen to second screen the second screen get black I tried to update the driver after that it was working but after turning off and turning on my pc the same problem...