Windows 10: screen extension

Discus and support screen extension in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I boot my laptop an hour ago to find screen extension changed. I tried to change the extension in the settings but failed. Thank you for your answer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlLark, Aug 13, 2020.

1. AlLark Win User

screen extension

I boot my laptop an hour ago to find screen extension changed. I tried to change the extension in the settings but failed. Thank you for your answer

:)

AlLark, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 13, 2020
  4. screen extension

Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

screen extension

1. screen extension - Similar Threads - screen extension

2. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  3. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio": I have a laptop and a graphics tablet that connects to the laptop. When I turn on the extension projections to 2 screens and turn on the "clip studio" for drawing. Then there is some kind of malfunction. When I drag the drawing program to the 2nd area tablet screen. Clip...
  4. What should I do if the "screen extension" does not work when using "clip studio"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Update is stuck, with Intel Extension 22.1120.0.1 stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update is stuck, with Intel Extension 22.1120.0.1 stuck on screen: Up until this week, Extension 22.1120.0.1 refreshed and reinstalled without interfering with the rest of Windows Update. But now it is stuck on the screen, preventing just about all other patches and updates from getting through. Neither chkdsk, nor sfc /scannow, nor even...
  6. Windows 10 Update is stuck, with Intel Extension 22.1120.0.1 stuck on screen

Windows 10 Update is stuck, with Intel Extension 22.1120.0.1 stuck on screen: Up until this week, Extension 22.1120.0.1 refreshed and reinstalled without interfering with the rest of Windows Update. But now it is stuck on the screen, preventing just about all other patches and updates from getting through. Neither chkdsk, nor sfc /scannow, nor even...
  7. Windows 10 Update is stuck, with Intel Extension 22.1120.0.1 stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Screen extension not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen extension not working properly: Hi, My Dell XPS 9510, on Windows 11, never worked correctly with external monitors regarding screen extension. At the moment it doesn't work, even though I am forcing it. Somethimes it goes crazy and after that when I turn the PC solely the screen doesn't work, only when I...
  9. Screen extension not working properly

Screen extension not working properly: Hi, My Dell XPS 9510, on Windows 11, never worked correctly with external monitors regarding screen extension. At the moment it doesn't work, even though I am forcing it. Somethimes it goes crazy and after that when I turn the PC solely the screen doesn't work, only when I...
  10. Blue screens... System thread extension not handled and driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens... System thread extension not handled and driver irql not less or equal: Hi! I've been on here a lot lately and would like to apologise in advance.I seemd to have managed to fix most things but I'm still getting these 2 Blue screen crashes.One is SYSTEM THREAD EXTENSION NOT HANDLED and the other DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I've included 2...