Windows 10: Screen flashes on first start

Discus and support Screen flashes on first start in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I have an HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx. Windows 10 2004. When I turn on my computer and move my mouse to the left bottom search box the screen goes off,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Isfandiyor Djamalutdinov, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Screen flashes on first start

Hi. I have an HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx. Windows 10 2004. When I turn on my computer and move my mouse to the left bottom search box the screen goes off, when I move the mouse again, the screen goes on again, the more I move the mouse, the more screen goes off. A fix would be a restart to the computer, but, if I turn the computer off and on again not restart button, the problem reoccurs.

:)

Isfandiyor Djamalutdinov, Sep 15, 2020

2. Flashing screens on Laptop after Windows 10 update yesterday.

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to Update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Expand Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the driver and select Update driver.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer to the steps given by
    Rohit Chettri in the below thread and check if it helps:

Desktop screen flashes on and off

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 15, 2020
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Screen flashes on first start

Flashing screen on windows 10

• Flashing screen on Lenovo

LK

I have the flashing screen problem starting today but I don't have a problem with it last time. I disabled iCloud and everything else on start up but it did not work. I also disabled problem reports and solutions and also Windows error reporting
    service as suggested by some uses but its still not working. Any ideas? Windows 10 sucks. Now I can't use my computer

LimMei Kei, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Screen flashes on first start

1. Screen flashes on first start - Similar Threads - Screen flashes start

2. Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing Screen: Can some one tell me how to make this check box work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/f3cdd289-7f35-41c8-9086-6cbeb782e54e
  3. Flashing Black Screen after Start Up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flashing Black Screen after Start Up: For the past few weeks, I've encountered this issue pretty much every time I log in. Everything works normally until the desktop starts loading, then both screens start flashing black and the taskbar appears and disappears. I can access the Task Manager via the shortcut or...
  4. Flashing Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flashing Screen: Good morning all. Of I sign in on my Dell XPS laptop with Win 10 Pro with a administrator account set up as a local user the laptop works perfecty. If I try and sign in with another user account that is setup to work with my office domain I am unable to sign in, as soon as...
  5. flashing screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    flashing screen: I have problems with my monitor you see the flickering screen this happened after I did the update to Windows 10. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-screen/092dde10-142e-487b-b281-f89b89407c49
  6. Windows does not start and login screen flashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows does not start and login screen flashes: After 24th march 19 update my pc will not start as the login screen is flashing 7 times then blank repeatedly. I have tried all the fixes and even reinstalled win 10 from the help screen losing my personal stuff and it is still the same. cannot see me being the only one with...
  7. Flashing screen

in Cortana
    Flashing screen: My computer is new but every once in awhile my screen will flash. If I am playing a timed game where the movement must be fast it will increasingly flash more. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. First Attempt - Disaster - Log On Screen Flashes On & Off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First Attempt - Disaster - Log On Screen Flashes On & Off: Well I just let my Win 8.1 upgrade to 10 Pro and it was a disaster. I could only get in Safe Mode as regular flashed on and off constantly and that was with pre-installed Win 10 drivers for graphics....so fortunately it has a reverse gear, so to speak (Advanced Recovery...
  9. Screen flashes at start up menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes at start up menu: After installing Windows 10 my laptop screen is flashing during thw start up menu. Some of the icons are loaded, others are not. The screen flashes constantly. I have not attempted to go into safe mode yet. My laptop met all the requirements for an upgrage so I am frustrated...
  10. Screen top randomly starts flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen top randomly starts flashing: Hello everybody! My laptop screen screen top starts flashing and it happens randomly. I noticed it when upgraded to windows 10. PC specs: CPU AMD A10 APU, RAM 8 GB, Storage 1TB The CPU is also a Graphics Card 53994