Windows 10: screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1

Discus and support screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop using windows 10.1. I can't find where to see what the Dell model # is. The screen is randomly flashing black and on again for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Katetpz, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Katetpz Win User

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1

I have a Dell laptop using windows 10.1. I can't find where to see what the Dell model # is. The screen is randomly flashing black and on again for past 24 hours. Its plugged in and also fully charged. It was configured probably about 6 months ago, but has had little use until recently.

1. how to I find the model # for the laptop

2. diagnostics & correction for screen flashing black and on randomly

:)

Katetpz, Aug 16, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 [​IMG]

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 [​IMG]

Josie23, Aug 16, 2019
  4. DarkEstra Win User

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 - Similar Threads - screen flashes off

2. I have a dell laptop model Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1. my screen is dimming after waking up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a dell laptop model Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1. my screen is dimming after waking up...: My screen gets darker after waking up from sleep mode. I added a screenshot where a person was facing the same problem as me! A solution was given below by Mithin EJMicrosoft Community - Moderator but it was for Windows 10 and I use Windows 11. this problem is becoming more...
  3. I have a dell laptop model Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1. my screen is dimming after waking up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a dell laptop model Inspiron 14 5000 2 in 1. my screen is dimming after waking up...: My screen gets darker after waking up from sleep mode. I added a screenshot where a person was facing the same problem as me! A solution was given below by Mithin EJMicrosoft Community - Moderator but it was for Windows 10 and I use Windows 11. this problem is becoming more...
  4. How do I find what my device model is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find what my device model is?: How do i find what my device model is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-what-my-device-model-is/997b0227-0808-4ffa-9ad4-0d1cddcadfb4
  5. How do I find what my device model is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find what my device model is?: How do i find what my device model is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-what-my-device-model-is/997b0227-0808-4ffa-9ad4-0d1cddcadfb4
  6. How do I get rid of the lock screen on a Windows 10 Dell laptop?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I get rid of the lock screen on a Windows 10 Dell laptop?: i've had this new Dell computer for exactly one month and I'm tired of the settings Dell has changed to "make me safe". The most irritating so far is the lock screen. On my other Windows 10 computers I've been able to disable the lock screen with netplwiz, but not with this...
  7. Where can I find the model number for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the model number for my laptop?: Where can I find the model number for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-model-number-for-my-laptop/a0f78208-faba-4986-acf6-c4f59caefdb8
  8. How do I turn off this Dell laptop from the windows startup installation screen when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off this Dell laptop from the windows startup installation screen when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wow_Space [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epwqyl/how_do_i_turn_off_this_dell_laptop_from_the/
  9. How to find out Processor Brand and Model on a Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out Processor Brand and Model on a Windows 10 Laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every desktop computer or laptop holds at least one processor, commonly known as a CPU or the Central Processing Unit. This processor is one of the most important components in your system as it determines your system’s speed and the [...] This post How to...
  10. how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420: E5430 Dell Laptop Latitude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-model-number-on-my-latitude/472904d4-fd09-4d66-a77c-f147fb9e41c6