Windows 10: screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1

Discus and support screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop using windows 10.1. I can't find where to see what the Dell model # is. The screen is randomly flashing black and on again for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Katetpz, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Katetpz Win User

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1

I have a Dell laptop using windows 10.1. I can't find where to see what the Dell model # is. The screen is randomly flashing black and on again for past 24 hours. Its plugged in and also fully charged. It was configured probably about 6 months ago, but has had little use until recently.

1. how to I find the model # for the laptop

2. diagnostics & correction for screen flashing black and on randomly

:)

Katetpz, Aug 16, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 [​IMG]

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 [​IMG]

Josie23, Aug 16, 2019
  4. DarkEstra Win User

screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1

Black Screen After Windows 10 Boot Logo On LAPTOP

Tbh
    i've been on the same windows 10 and using the same drivers from windows update
    without any problem
    but this time after i reinstalled again
    these problems started to appear !

DarkEstra, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. screen flashes on & off of; how do I find model # for my laptop Dell Windows 10.1 - Similar Threads - screen flashes off

2. How do I get my screen to be wider...I have a Dell screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my screen to be wider...I have a Dell screen: Howe do I get my screen to be wider. .my Dell computer screen is 18 1/2" wide but the Windowds screen is only 15 1/2" wide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-screen-to-be-wideri-have-a-dell/cbbf89a3-3102-45e4-803f-b44dbf22c01f
  3. how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420: E5430 Dell Laptop Latitude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-model-number-on-my-latitude/472904d4-fd09-4d66-a77c-f147fb9e41c6
  4. how do i turn off my touch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i turn off my touch screen: how do I turn off the touch screen on my computer and or fix it the sensors on my touch screen are really spazzy they registered that my finger is touching the screen when I'm not like when I'm playing a game or typing my paper or watching a video all of a sudden my screen...
  5. How do I reactivate my touchpad on a Dell Laptop computer using Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reactivate my touchpad on a Dell Laptop computer using Windows 10?: How do I reactivate my touchpad on a Dell Laptop using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reactivate-my-touchpad-on-a-dell-laptop/381ed70b-127a-4c7f-ba77-e97ac4484035
  6. How do I find 'my computer' on windows 10

How do I find 'my computer' on windows 10: On my older computer if I put in a usb stick I just went to 'my computer' and found it. I now have a Microsoft Surface Book and Windows 10 and can't find 'my computer' leave alone the usb stick! Can anyone help?...
  7. Dell monitor - bottom of screen flashing on and off distortion lines

Dell monitor - bottom of screen flashing on and off distortion lines: Is the problem the driver for the monitor or the video card. I have a two monitors and only one has the problem. I switch the connections to see if it is the video card but the same monitor continues to have the problem....
  8. How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth

How do I find out if my laptop has Bluetooth: Hi I have recently purchased some Bluetooth headphones and presumed my laptop would be Bluetooth enabled. When going on the action centre & clicking connect, it cannot find my device. If it isn't built in can someone please recommend the best adaptor for it. Thank you....
  9. How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?: I have a Win10 tower and a Win10 laptop. Both are set to boot into Win10 without having to enter a password. I'm the only user for both PCs. I want to transfer a file from the laptop to the tower. I used to be able to open File Explorer on the tower and then in the left...
  10. How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?: I feel frazzled and abandoned. Since downloading the Windows 10 update last week my laptop has been rendered completely useless. I can boot it up, sign into windows but in less than 3 minutes I receive the new equivalent of the blue screen of death and the thing reboots. To...