Windows 10: Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events

Discus and support Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have this problem for while now, not sure what exactly causes it. Video: https://s.put.re/25kjLeQT.mp4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jerffelly, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Jerffelly Win User

Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events

Hello,

I have this problem for while now, not sure what exactly causes it.

Video: https://s.put.re/25kjLeQT.mp4

:)

Jerffelly, Feb 20, 2019

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Feb 20, 2019
  3. pepanee Win User
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why not minimize all that unnecessary information, and leave the Event Viewer to log down important crashes that happen?

They should look at each of those errors/warnings and figure out what is causing those errors/warnings, and eventually fix them, so they don't have to get logged in there unnecessarily.

pepanee, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events

Errors, warnings and critical errors in the Event viewer on Windows 10.

Hi Dick,

Thanks for the update.

Since the issue persists after performing the above suggestions, check if similar issue persists on connecting the external hard drive on another PC. Checking if similar issue persists on other PC’s will help in diagnosing if the issue is with the
    PC or the hard drive itself.

If the issue persists, follow the below methods and check if either steps helps in resolving the above issue.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if any of the hardware components is missing or corrupted.

Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the issue and in certain cases will fix the same to enhance the performance of the system.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooter and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on Advanced
      option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Close the window after troubleshooting is completed and check for the status shown on the window.

Method 2: Install the latest and most compatible chipset drivers on the PC from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 3: If the issue persists even after trying the above methods,
    Reset the PC to reduce the critical warnings and errors which is showing in the event viewer. The warnings and errors are recorded due to various reasons that occur on the PC. Resetting the PC will reduce the warnings and errors you are getting
    on the PC.

I suggest you to Reset your PC by following the steps underResetting your PC section from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Note: Select Keep my files
    option when resetting the PC and also we recommend you to take backup of all your files and folders.

Disclaimer: Refreshing will restore previous Windows version (Windows 7, 8/8.1) on the computer utilizing the recovery partition in the system hard drive. You will need to upgrade to Windows 10 after
    resetting the computer.

Apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events

1. Screen Flashes On Warning/Error/Information Events - Similar Threads - Screen Flashes Warning

2. Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?: Why are there errors and warnings in Event Viewer?What do I do to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-there-errors-and-warnings-in-event-viewer/f0c5cd3e-bd47-4a31-bcaa-d3e53143619b
  3. getting warnings and errors in event viewer

getting warnings and errors in event viewer: Can someone please explain why I'm getting so many warnings and errors in event viewer??Is this normal??I'm attaching the system and application logs where I'm getting the errors. Its concerning for me as I'm facing bsod error from along time and specifically dcp watch dog...
  4. warnings and errors in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warnings and errors in event log: On both of my computers that are running Windows 11 I have found numerous warnings and errors in the event log. Has anyone else experienced this and do I need to be concerned....
  5. warnings and errors in event log

warnings and errors in event log: On both of my computers that are running Windows 11 I have found numerous warnings and errors in the event log. Has anyone else experienced this and do I need to be concerned....
  6. Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical, Error and Warning events in Event viewer: Critical, Error and Warning events from all administrative logs on my dell 5566 2004. The windows 10 updates have destroyed my OS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-and-warning-events-in-event-viewer/a1571c93-ae91-4199-8799-93ad26951194
  7. Administrative events: warnings and errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrative events: warnings and errors: My administrative event logs have thousands of warnings and errors. Is this normal? Do I need to fix anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrative-events-warnings-and-errors/51640d4c-d175-4c31-85a1-998c4d43f56b
  8. Conversion Error list like Errors, Warnings and information

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Conversion Error list like Errors, Warnings and information: Hi Team,I am working on a project where I need to migrate access database to SQL database. I have used SSMA tool to migrate, migration was completed with 10 errors and 317 warning and 577 information. It was not possible for me to fix all errors and warning at one, due to...
  9. Event Viewer Errors and warnings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer Errors and warnings: Hi guys! Its just been couple of days since I knew what the feature of "Event Viewer" is and I check Event Viewer for regular basis but now whenever I open Event Viewer and click on "Administrative Events" then it says "Query error" and the message is: Log Error...
  10. Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings

in Windows 10 Support
    Many Event Viewer Errors & Warnings: When will Microsoft analyze all those errors & warnings that appear so often in the Event Viewer, and fix them so they won't happen again? I understand that it's not really necessary to have all that to be fixed in there, because the computer still functions normally. But why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jerffelly