Windows 10: screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

Discus and support screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; We just bought a new HP Pavilion with Microsoft Windows 10. Initially, the screen would flash and out of range message when the computer was coming out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RosieTime, Aug 9, 2019.

1. RosieTime Win User

screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

We just bought a new HP Pavilion with Microsoft Windows 10. Initially, the screen would flash and out of range message when the computer was coming out of sleep mode, but now, it is flashing the out of range message on Startup. Not sure how we can fix anything if the monitor is not working. Does anybody have a solution for this?

:)

RosieTime, Aug 9, 2019

2. screen flashing coming out of sleep

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue you are facing. I will be glad to assist you.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Power troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to check and install all the updates. I would also suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter by following these steps.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel
      search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 9, 2019
  4. screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

Computer startup- flashing screen and clicking

Details:

Asus Intel Core i7-4720HQ

Bought in 2015

Upon computer startup (start, hibernate, sleep, and restart) the screen backlight will flash and a clicking sound will come from the area of the disc drive area (not sure if it is the disc drive or from another component near it.) The computer will continue
    it's startup, sometimes when I repeatedly press the "open" button on the disc drive or it just happens coincidentally. Not sure as to what could be the cause and hoping it is an easy fix.

Jacob Manley (jmanley3), Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

1. screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote. - Similar Threads - screen flashes range

2. Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor out of range: I use a dual monitor, one connected through HDMI with a 1920x1080 resolution and the other through a vga to displayport adapter, with a 1366x768 resolution.A few weeks back my adapter for the 2nd monitor stopped working so I bought a new one, the problem is that when I...
  3. Out of Range Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Out of Range Problem: Hello everyone,I have a problem that my desktop is showing me „out of range“. I already checked a few possibilities to solve the problem but every way concludes turning the PC into safe mode. But my problem is that my desktop shows me immediately out of range without even the...
  4. Blue Screen coming out of Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen coming out of Sleep: After the last rounds of windows updates my system will blue screen coming out of sleep. I have 4 mini dumps from today. What is the best method to resolve this?...
  5. "Out of range" Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Out of range" Monitor: Today, after 6 months of using my second monitor LG 27MK60TM-B with my ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH55, the LG monitor now reads "out of range." I connected my computer to a different monitor, and the picture is awful, but it works. I tried reinstalling the graphics card drivers,...
  6. Out of Range error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Out of Range error: I recently installed Windows 10 to my computer previously running beautifully on Windows 7, since Microsoft support for Windows 7 is ending. My ASUS monitor is showing "Out of Range." I've started in safe mode numerous times, changed the display resolution, and attempted to...
  7. Out of Range after reboot or startup but its not

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Out of Range after reboot or startup but its not: I have a ASRock B250M Pro4 motherboard with a 7 gen processor. I am using the integrated graphics and updated drives with with a no name monitor that keeps giving out of range but its not. I am using low resolution 1024x768 or even 800x600 and tried all the refresh rates with...
  8. Computer will not come out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer will not come out of sleep: My computer will not come out of sleep. When I hit a key or click the mouse, it will power for a moment and then appears to just turn off. I have to push the power button and completely boot up as if it was shutdown. I have checked my mouse/keyboard settings regarding...
  9. Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode ?: Win10 1703 Garbled screen coming out of Sleep mode only Very intermittent ..Tried another monitor same problem The Icons and Folders flash and If I can lucky on a reboot all is ok If not the only things I can see are the text part of the Icons , shortcuts and Folders...
  10. Black screen after initial startup but fine coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after initial startup but fine coming out of sleep mode: Hi! I'm not sure if I'm posting correctly so please let me know, but I was recommended to this site for help with my windows 10 update. I've contacted Microsoft twice now, but they weren't able to help either time. Basically when my computer is off and I turn it on, I see...