Windows 10: screen flashing and usb connecting sound

Discus and support screen flashing and usb connecting sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, my screen just flashed and the usb connecting sound just played, my pc is working absolutely fine, should i care or do something about it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by benabadji, Jun 19, 2020.

1. benabadji Win User

screen flashing and usb connecting sound

hi, my screen just flashed and the usb connecting sound just played, my pc is working absolutely fine, should i care or do something about it ?

:)

benabadji, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

connect/disconnect sounds

Hi,

The issue with connect/disconnect sounds could be due to the following:

• USB hub problem.
    • Loose mouse, keyboard, monitor or USB connector
    • Outdated software drivers
    • Sound settings

We would like to know more information:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you checked if your devices are plugged/connected properly to your computer?
    • Is the issue happening when playing an specific game only?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 19, 2020
  3. adobe flash virus/poor sound

Hi Felix,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Do you have any issues with Adobe flash player when you browse Internet?

• What is the issue you face related to sound in Windows 10?

I suggest you to refer the below article on how to troubleshoot the issues related to Adobe flash player.

Note: Flash Player is integrated with Internet Explorer in Windows 10.

Flash Player issues

Flash Player issues on Windows 8

The steps in above link applies well to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 also.

I suggest you to refer the below article on how to troubleshoot the problems with sound.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 19, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue screen flashing and usb connecting sound :p

cadaveca, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. screen flashing and usb connecting sound - Similar Threads - screen flashing usb

2. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  3. USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound: Hi! Would like to ask help because my PC has been making a USB Connected/Disconnected sound repeatedly and it's been getting pretty annoying. I tried disconnecting all devices in my USB ports, however the sound still persisted. I have muted it for the meantime as it is...
  4. USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound: Hi! Would like to ask help because my PC has been making a USB Connected/Disconnected sound repeatedly and it's been getting pretty annoying. I tried disconnecting all devices in my USB ports, however the sound still persisted. I have muted it for the meantime as it is...
  5. USB Connecting/Disconnecting Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen Flash When insert USB

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flash When insert USB: I have Asus X512FJ, with new Windows updates It displays Flashing when I insert a USB I reset windows I reinstalled drivers can't fix that, but it not flashing when on battery only flashing display on charging mode please tell me someone what I have to do??...
  7. Windows 10 lags and freezes on startup, emits usb connecting sound then screens flashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 lags and freezes on startup, emits usb connecting sound then screens flashes.: This began suddenly. Everything was normal and one day I left the computer on for some time, and when I came back It was frozen. I Powered off the computer and this issue began. Sometimes after going through many painful iterations of that, it stops and I'm allowed to use...
  8. PC makes USB connect/disconnect sound and monitor flashes on and off.

PC makes USB connect/disconnect sound and monitor flashes on and off.: I recently connected a Samsung TV to use as a separate monitor (NU6900 model) other then my dell monitor (S2716DGR model) and now every now and then my PC will make the USB connect/disconnect noise and flicker off and on again. I have tried removing devices in device manager...
  9. USB Connect/Disconnect Sound

USB Connect/Disconnect Sound: Go to Control Panel/Sounds/Sounds tab. scroll down to Device Connect and Device Disconnect. If there isn't a sound associated with it, (ie) a speaker icon next to it, then choose the Browse button and choose whatever sound you want. Default is Windows Hardware Insert, and...
  10. Randomly makes "USB 'in and 'out'" sounds, screen flashes black

Randomly makes "USB 'in and 'out'" sounds, screen flashes black: - Firstly my laptop was making the USB in and out sounds along with black screen flashes and also screen resolution changes. - So I decided it was time to reset my laptop completely in the hope of fixing this problem. - Now, after my laptop finished resetting, another...