Windows 10: screen flashing & noises apparently maybe from mouse

Discus and support screen flashing & noises apparently maybe from mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting screen flashing & notes playing continuously on my comp. seems maybe caused from my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillPurdie, Feb 12, 2020.

1. screen flashing & noises apparently maybe from mouse

Hi, I am getting screen flashing & notes playing continuously on my comp. seems maybe caused from my mouse

:)

BillPurdie, Feb 12, 2020

2. Mouse Noise

Hi again Charles! Thanks for the continuous replies on my question. I appreciate the effort you made to help me. I did check my mouse's additional information, but I didn't find any mute button there.

This issue has been going on for months, and I changed my mouse recently into a Logitech mouse. It used to be a Windows mouse (I believe). The noise is still there even after changing my mouse. And this noise is not coming from my physical mouse, but from
    my computer.

Thanks again!

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

screen flashing & noises apparently maybe from mouse

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

screen flashing & noises apparently maybe from mouse

1. screen flashing & noises apparently maybe from mouse - Similar Threads - screen flashing noises

2. Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason: Recently, my trackball has started freezing on my W10 machine. When it does, I've tried a mouse secondary, and it's frozen too. I've tried both in different usb slots, but nothing frees it other than rebooting. Then things are ok for a while. It doesn't seem to be a specific...
  3. Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/trackballs dying on W10 for no apparent reason: Recently, my trackball has started freezing on my W10 machine. When it does, I've tried a mouse secondary, and it's frozen too. I've tried both in different usb slots, but nothing frees it other than rebooting. Then things are ok for a while. It doesn't seem to be a specific...
  4. Blue Screen apparently by Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen apparently by Edge: Hello. I had a blue screen, one three days ago, one today. I have a full stack trace and from my brief understanding, the blue screen was caused by Edge when attempt to acquire SharedLock or something like that. The analyze commands are here:Crash dump 2021-11-26 -...
  5. Blue Screen apparently by Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen apparently by Edge: Hello. I had a blue screen, one three days ago, one today. I have a full stack trace and from my brief understanding, the blue screen was caused by Edge when attempt to acquire SharedLock or something like that. The analyze commands are here:Crash dump 2021-11-26 -...
  6. Screen flashes from game to black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flashes from game to black screen: I was going to launch a game and when I did that I accidentally launched an app which then caused my screen to flicker from game to black screen and it only does it on games. I have a Radeon RX 570 Series and I have already made sure it is up to date and I have already done...
  7. Apparent limitations with the screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apparent limitations with the screen saver: I use personal photos as a rotating screen saver. I have 2 questions. The 1st is can and how do I get the pictures to change more frequently. The smallest interval offered is 1 minute. I'd much prefer 15 - 20 seconds. The other relates to the folder I specify. It only seems...
  8. Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.: I am experiencing freezing of my Windows 10 laptop for no apparent reason when in the middle of, say, viewing a website. When this occurs the mouse or touchpad nor anything on the keyboard will function. To get the laptop, which is new, running again necessitates pressing...
  9. Flashing disks on Windows screen & little control of mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing disks on Windows screen & little control of mouse: [ATTACH] Hi all. I have an intermittent problems. Every few weeks, flashing disks of light appear, mainly on the taskbar (as shown). At the same time I almost lose control of the mouse. Rebooting fixes it for about 30 minutes and I have to reboot again. Eventually it...
  10. Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with movable flashing mouse after OS loading screen: Computer was fine, then today, out of no where, I turned it on and immediately after the Gigabyte loading screen, when it usually goes to the windows 10 lock screen, it just stayed black. The mouse appears, and I can move it around. It keeps flashing between a blue ring and...