Windows 10: Screen flashing problem Windows 11

Discus and support Screen flashing problem Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My desktop screen flashes everytime and the file explorer crashes when i move my cursor to the icons at taskbar taskbar window preview. I think it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StefJacky, Nov 24, 2021.

1. StefJacky Win User

Screen flashing problem Windows 11

My desktop screen flashes everytime and the file explorer crashes when i move my cursor to the icons at taskbar taskbar window preview. I think it is something wrong with my explorer.exe. Need some help to fix it.

:)

StefJacky, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Flashing screen on windows 10

• Flashing screen on Lenovo

LK

I have the flashing screen problem starting today but I don't have a problem with it last time. I disabled iCloud and everything else on start up but it did not work. I also disabled problem reports and solutions and also Windows error reporting
    service as suggested by some uses but its still not working. Any ideas? Windows 10 sucks. Now I can't use my computer

LimMei Kei, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Screen flashes black for a second

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check as driver updates are also part of Windows updates.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Also uninstall and reinstall Display drivers from manufacturer website and check. Refer the steps below.

• Press “Windows + X” and select
      Device Manager

• Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on
      Properties

• Go to Driver tab.

• Select Uninstall and follow onscreen instructions.

You may also refer the link below and follow the suggestions suggested.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows

Do let us know if the screen flashes. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Screen flashing problem Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Screen flashing problem

2. Windows 11 crashes and flashes black screen frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes and flashes black screen frequently: I bought a new Acer laptop for a year and it has come with Windows 11 and there has been this persisting problem. The screen sometimes flashes black for a few seconds and if I'm playing a video on YouTube, it interrupts the sound and the quality of the image like reducing...
  3. Windows 11 crashes and flashes black screen frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes and flashes black screen frequently: I bought a new Acer laptop for a year and it has come with Windows 11 and there has been this persisting problem. The screen sometimes flashes black for a few seconds and if I'm playing a video on YouTube, it interrupts the sound and the quality of the image like reducing...
  4. Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally: I am running Win 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22624.1470.Occasionally when I am working at the PC, I see a "flash" on one of my 2 monitors. It looks like a rectangle pops up but it happens too fast for me to discern any content. I "think" it might be related to a Windows event. The...
  5. Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally

Windows 11 - My screen "flashes" occasionally: I am running Win 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22624.1470.Occasionally when I am working at the PC, I see a "flash" on one of my 2 monitors. It looks like a rectangle pops up but it happens too fast for me to discern any content. I "think" it might be related to a Windows event. The...
  6. Flashing screen on windows 11 after updating 22H2

Flashing screen on windows 11 after updating 22H2: HelloIm falling into the problems after updating my windows 11 to 22H2After update my windows and setting up this update, my desktop flashing and refreshing every 2 second and i can't doing any act even click or right click on any object on desktop such as start, program...
  7. Screen flashing problem Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing problem Windows 11: My desktop screen flashes everytime and the file explorer crashes when i move my cursor to the icons at taskbar taskbar window preview. I think it is something wrong with my explorer.exe. Need some help to fix it....
  8. Screen flashing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flashing problem: I am currently running Windows 10 20H1 with all the latest drivers installed but when I use my laptop for a while, the screen starts flashing and returns to normal a few moments later. Secondly, I just don't understand why my computer takes quite a bit to boot up despite it...
  9. Black Flashing Screen Problem Persists

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Flashing Screen Problem Persists: I have youtubed my face off and scanned these forums trying to find something comparable to what is going on- but all I can find are many people complaining of a flickering screen problem associated with likely underlying driver errors. What is happening for me is the...
  10. flash problem

in Windows 10 Support
    flash problem: anyone experiencing problems with flash player while using chrome? ie works no problem have tried to disable the inbuilt flash player in chrome, go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and nothing displays 3698