Windows 10: screen flckering at 144hz with displayport cable

Discus and support screen flckering at 144hz with displayport cable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, So i just bought a new setup and my monitor flickers slightly but after time it starts to flicker rapidly. I've redownloaded windows several times,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MasDoornik, Oct 18, 2018.

1. screen flckering at 144hz with displayport cable

Hi,
    So i just bought a new setup and my monitor flickers slightly but after time it starts to flicker rapidly.
    I've redownloaded windows several times, Ive clean booted my system, ive bought a new displayport cable. Ive ran sfc /scannow and DiSM.exe. Ive restarted task manager and redownloaded the drivers for my gpu several times, i'm out of ideas, I also cant return the monitor.
    Any ideas?

< Moved tro English forum >

:)

MasDoornik, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Homeless Win User

Displayport cables that support 1440p @ 144hz

I'll give this site a shot, thanks

Homeless, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Displayport cables that support 1440p @ 144hz

I've had failures with miniDP cables even from decent priced ones. They simply go out of sync and screen drops... that ain't some case with some image quality claims etc...

There is a certified cable list on DP site.

Ferrum Master, Oct 18, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

screen flckering at 144hz with displayport cable

zbook, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

screen flckering at 144hz with displayport cable

1. screen flckering at 144hz with displayport cable - Similar Threads - screen flckering 144hz

2. DisplayPort cable broke my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DisplayPort cable broke my monitor: So I bought a brand new display cable today, I plugged it in to my graphics card, it worked until I plugged in my second monitor cable, which is hdmi to the graphics card as well and then the screen had tore all the way to the top, including flickering on the main monitor, I...
  3. DisplayPort cable broke my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayPort cable broke my monitor: So I bought a brand new display cable today, I plugged it in to my graphics card, it worked until I plugged in my second monitor cable, which is hdmi to the graphics card as well and then the screen had tore all the way to the top, including flickering on the main monitor, I...
  4. DisplayPort cable broke my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC doesn't detect my 144hz monitor through DisplayPort

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC doesn't detect my 144hz monitor through DisplayPort: Hey, I have a VG248QE, I was using it perfectly fine until it just wouldn't pick up DisplayPort, I would go into NVidia control panel, and it wouldn't even detect my main monitor there, sometimes it says it's plugged in but it says with DVI or even VGA sometimes, when I don't...
  6. Dual 2560x1440 Monitors using DisplayPort Cable

Dual 2560x1440 Monitors using DisplayPort Cable: I have two identical HP EliteDisplay E273q 27-Inch LED Monitors. HP Probook Laptop HP usb-c Dock Adapter Intel UHD Graphics 350 My trouble is that when I use the dock which has two DisplayPort ports - one monitor shows up at 2560x1440 while the other gets stuck at...
  7. Windows 10 External Monitor with DisplayPort Cable

Windows 10 External Monitor with DisplayPort Cable: Hello!! I have a Lenovo M715q. I am trying to connect a ThinkVision E24 External monitor to the computer. It does not recognize it or detect it. I've updated all of the Drivers. The monitor only has a VGA and DisplayPort Cable Input. I have a DisplayPort to...
  8. Displayport to HDMI Cable vs Adapter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Displayport to HDMI Cable vs Adapter: Getting a new PC next week, which has an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3gb). Want to use the NVIDIA's Displayports on a dual monitor setup (HDMI inputs only). 1. Displayport to HDMI cable or adapter or does it matter ? 2. Any gotacha's I should look out for when buying ? 104342
  9. Displayport versions and cables

Displayport versions and cables: I have an Acer XB270HU (displayport only) display that I was driving happily with a pair of 780s in SLI, but now I've built a new rig based on a Gigibyte GA-Z270X Gaming 5. I'm so far only using motherboard video, but while I can put HDMI out to a different monitor, I can't...
  10. Unplugging DisplayPort cables while monitor on and running. Damage?

Unplugging DisplayPort cables while monitor on and running. Damage?: So today I started my computer up and only 1 of my 3 monitors working. Nvidia control panel claimed my gpu could only support 1 monitor which was false. What fixed it for me was I simply unplugged the 3 displayport cables for my 3 monitors and plugged them back in. My...