Windows 10: Screen flicker after sleep mode

Discus and support Screen flicker after sleep mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When my laptop goes into sleep mode and I go back to move around the cursor the screen starts flashing on and off. The work around that I'm using right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by williampitsch, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Screen flicker after sleep mode

When my laptop goes into sleep mode and I go back to move around the cursor the screen starts flashing on and off. The work around that I'm using right now is just turning it off but the problem it's self hasn't fixedI have a HP laptop that is on windows 11.The problem started about a week ago.

:)

williampitsch, Mar 29, 2022

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Mar 29, 2022
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Mar 29, 2022
  4. Screen flicker after sleep mode

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

Screen flicker after sleep mode

1. Screen flicker after sleep mode - Similar Threads - Screen flicker sleep

2. lock screen flickering in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen flickering in sleep mode: I have ASUS vivo book x16 windows 11 . everything is working fine but a small issue is whenever I kept my laptop in sleep mode then screen start flickering and never get turn off . It's like someone is pressing any key continuously. if anyone of you face this same issue,...
  3. lock screen flickering in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen flickering in sleep mode: I have ASUS vivo book x16 windows 11 . everything is working fine but a small issue is whenever I kept my laptop in sleep mode then screen start flickering and never get turn off . It's like someone is pressing any key continuously. if anyone of you face this same issue,...
  4. Screen flicker after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flicker after sleep mode: When my laptop goes into sleep mode and I go back to move around the cursor the screen starts flashing on and off. The work around that I'm using right now is just turning it off but the problem it's self hasn't fixedI have a HP laptop that is on windows 11.The problem...
  5. Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode: I am using HP pavilion 14-ce3xxx Laptop. After re opening from sleep mode, it is noticed that the screen is getting flickered many times. This seems to be resolved on a restart. I have tried updating the display drivers and a BIOS update was also done. But nothing seems to be...
  6. Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode: I am using HP pavilion 14-ce3xxx Laptop. After re opening from sleep mode, it is noticed that the screen is getting flickered many times. This seems to be resolved on a restart. I have tried updating the display drivers and a BIOS update was also done. But nothing seems to be...
  7. Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Screen flashing/flickering black after wakeup from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flashing/flickering black after wakeup from sleep mode: Hello, I have got a recent frustrating issue with my screen flashing/flickering black only after my laptop went in sleep mode closing the laptop for example. The problem get fixed if I restart windows. The issue happen also when the task manager is open. Could it be related...
  9. Monitors flickers after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors flickers after sleep mode: window 10 when pc goes power sleep then two monitors starts flickring and does not detect one monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitors-flickers-after-sleep-mode/38a7a361-abd3-4f4a-a2a9-2a62ee2f75a0
  10. Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues: Hi, If I'm using battery power, my screen flickers, then goes fuzzy then comes back to normal on a cycle. If I use mains this problem doesn't occur. When on mains power, if my screen goes into energy saver mode it won't wake up again. If I put my laptop into sleep mode...