Windows 10: Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2

Discus and support Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://reddit.com/link/jkachk/video/2ozfn18gh1w51/player Well, today after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2, i was greeted to this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redheadbeach, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2

Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2 YAnAdr8SLXimcCCDa9I1jCTDY5Its4IkQTl2ghQHsI4.jpg

https://reddit.com/link/jkachk/video/2ozfn18gh1w51/player

Well, today after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2, i was greeted to this. Explorer.exe keeps crashing straight for 2-3 minutes (task manager flickers too) then stops crashing and the PC becomes usable.

Event viewer:

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll

I have tried these:

- Updating graphic card drivers (Intel integrated and gtx 1060)

- Uninstalling iCloud (was mentioned in another supposedly fix)

- Tried shutting down tasks one by one in hope to find the application causing this.

I have found that people having the same issue here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...to-crash/f5cbc9ad-8a47-4c94-bdd8-b187cf4789fa aswell.

submitted by /u/redheadbeach
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/redheadbeach, Oct 29, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Warre1 Win User

Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2

Warre1, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2

1. Screen flicker after updating to Windows 10 19042.572 20H2 - Similar Threads - Screen flicker updating

2. Screen Flickering after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen Flickering after updates: My computer was perfectly fine until I updated it recently15th march and from then onwards my screen flickers occasionally I believe the following update is responsible for this and also I have tried resetting my display adapter in device manager which did not change anything...
  3. Windows 10 screen flicker after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screen flicker after update: I updated my PC to the latest update and left it running all night on December 2, 2020. The next morning, I was still able to use my PC without a problem. Then I turned it off, as usual, to go to work and when I turned it on again after a few seconds, my screen instantly...
  4. 20H2 update causes white flickering screen

20H2 update causes white flickering screen: I have installed 20H2 three times. Each time Edge comes up with setup directions. Behind is a white flickering screen which is unresponsive - even the start button and task bar are unresponsive. I have to ctrl+alt+del to sign out & reboot in safe mode to run the...
  5. Flickering screens after updates of Windows 10

Flickering screens after updates of Windows 10: I seem to always have flickering screens after I get an update to my computer of Windows 10. It is very annoying but I have found a solution to the problem. First my machine is set to automatic updating. I have two screens on the system, one is on the laptop and it is...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 update will be based on Build 19042

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H2 update will be based on Build 19042: Microsoft’s typical update release calendar includes two major updates every year, one in the spring and another one in the fall. Multiple manifest files and Registry entries within Windows 10 May 2020 Update suggests Microsoft is working on another minor incremental update,...
  7. Screen flickering after windows 10 update

Screen flickering after windows 10 update: Hi, Early January 2020, my PC updated to windows 10 since then my screen is flickering. I tried to uninstall and install display driver but it did not resolve the issue. I read an article to uninstall an app which might be reason but I am not sure which app to uninstall....
  8. flickering screen and cursor after windows 10 update

flickering screen and cursor after windows 10 update: Hi, After every windows update, I always had problems not being able to use my mouse as it kept flickering and moving back to certain points on the screen. I tried absolutely everything to fix it and finally realised that my screen is actually touchscreen! So I followed...
  9. Windows 10 screen flicker after update

Windows 10 screen flicker after update: I turned on my PC this morning and an update was applied. After it completed, the screen began flickering immediately at the Windows login screen. The flicker was happening in a way that it was impossible for me to enter login credentials. I decided to startup in safe...
  10. flickering screen after windows 10 updates

flickering screen after windows 10 updates: Hi I'm a HelpDesk support technician and I've seen this issue in at least 7 windows 10 desktops. The problem is active windows going black intermittently and sometimes the screen flickering and blinking. This issue started a about a month ago after windows updates was...