Windows 10: Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues

Discus and support Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, If I'm using battery power, my screen flickers, then goes fuzzy then comes back to normal on a cycle. If I use mains this problem doesn't occur.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dawn55, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Dawn55 Win User

Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues

Hi,

If I'm using battery power, my screen flickers, then goes fuzzy then comes back to normal on a cycle. If I use mains this problem doesn't occur.

When on mains power, if my screen goes into energy saver mode it won't wake up again. If I put my laptop into sleep mode it won't wake up again.

I thought maybe a graphics card issue - NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M, I've got the latest driver installed.

Any thoughts anyone?

Much appreciated.

:)

Dawn55, Sep 19, 2015

2. Flashing screen, computer not going into sleep mode

Just to mention the issue still persists although the above stated was fixed. Right after the applied changes, after closing the lid, my laptop went to sleep mode without any problem. However, I tried it again later and it did not go to sleep mode and
    also the screen was flickering. Though, there does not seem to be an issue when I turn on the computer.

DenisaLehmanova, Sep 19, 2015
  3. Nokia N73 Photos

hi,

this flickering blue light notifies u that the sleep mode is activated,and it does 5 minutes after the screen saver.u can disable the sleep mobe from:tools/settings/phone/display.

lucifer---01, Sep 19, 2015
Thema:

Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues

1. Screen flicker and Sleep mode issues - Similar Threads - Screen flicker Sleep

2. lock screen flickering in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen flickering in sleep mode: I have ASUS vivo book x16 windows 11 . everything is working fine but a small issue is whenever I kept my laptop in sleep mode then screen start flickering and never get turn off . It's like someone is pressing any key continuously. if anyone of you face this same issue,...
  3. lock screen flickering in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen flickering in sleep mode: I have ASUS vivo book x16 windows 11 . everything is working fine but a small issue is whenever I kept my laptop in sleep mode then screen start flickering and never get turn off . It's like someone is pressing any key continuously. if anyone of you face this same issue,...
  4. Screen flicker after sleep mode

Screen flicker after sleep mode: When my laptop goes into sleep mode and I go back to move around the cursor the screen starts flashing on and off. The work around that I'm using right now is just turning it off but the problem it's self hasn't fixedI have a HP laptop that is on windows 11.The problem...
  5. Screen flicker after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flicker after sleep mode: When my laptop goes into sleep mode and I go back to move around the cursor the screen starts flashing on and off. The work around that I'm using right now is just turning it off but the problem it's self hasn't fixedI have a HP laptop that is on windows 11.The problem...
  6. Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode: I am using HP pavilion 14-ce3xxx Laptop. After re opening from sleep mode, it is noticed that the screen is getting flickered many times. This seems to be resolved on a restart. I have tried updating the display drivers and a BIOS update was also done. But nothing seems to be...
  7. Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode

Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode: I am using HP pavilion 14-ce3xxx Laptop. After re opening from sleep mode, it is noticed that the screen is getting flickered many times. This seems to be resolved on a restart. I have tried updating the display drivers and a BIOS update was also done. But nothing seems to be...
  8. Lap top Screen Flickering after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Monitors flickers after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors flickers after sleep mode: window 10 when pc goes power sleep then two monitors starts flickring and does not detect one monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitors-flickers-after-sleep-mode/38a7a361-abd3-4f4a-a2a9-2a62ee2f75a0
  10. Screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flickering issue: I have windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron N 4010. After installing Windows 10 i have noticed that the screen starts to flicker. But when i connect the system to a projector, no flickering happens on the projected screen, where as the same continues of my laptop screen. Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows doesnt go to sleep screen just flickers on and of