Windows 10: Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11

Discus and support Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I log out of any profile the screen flickers white once on my PC that I recently installed Windows 11 on. It seems to to be effected by when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by General Higgs, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11

When I log out of any profile the screen flickers white once on my PC that I recently installed Windows 11 on. It seems to to be effected by when I switch from light to dark mode. In dark mode the flicker is a dark gray color. I am not sure if this is a bug but this doesn't occur when I have Windows 10 installed on my machine. Is their any known fix for this?

:)

General Higgs, Oct 8, 2021
  2. SUI
    Sui Win User

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11

1. Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Screen Flicker Upon

2. Screen flickering on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering on Windows 11: When I turn my HP laptop on with Windows 11 the screen flickers. I connect it via HDMI to the tv and it looks fine on the tv. I go through and roll back the driver it is originally on IntelR UHD Graphics and then rolls back to Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor and the screen...
  3. Screen flickering on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering on Windows 11: When I turn my HP laptop on with Windows 11 the screen flickers. I connect it via HDMI to the tv and it looks fine on the tv. I go through and roll back the driver it is originally on IntelR UHD Graphics and then rolls back to Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor and the screen...
  4. screen keeps flickering then goes out - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen keeps flickering then goes out - Windows 11: I'm looking up the causes and solutions and am instructed to Expand the Display adapters section, select and hold or right-click the listed adapter, then select Uninstall device. Select Attempt to remove the driver for this device, then select Uninstall and restart your...
  5. screen keeps flickering then goes out - Windows 11

screen keeps flickering then goes out - Windows 11: I'm looking up the causes and solutions and am instructed to Expand the Display adapters section, select and hold or right-click the listed adapter, then select Uninstall device. Select Attempt to remove the driver for this device, then select Uninstall and restart your...
  6. [Windows 11] Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Screen flickering: Hi,I had a few BSODs on my laptop. I updated the AMD drivers to an old stable version. Now the screen keeps flickering when I switch between applications.Kindly help.Thank you...
  7. windows 11 screen flickering

windows 11 screen flickering: I can't find anything to help me. someone please help. whenever i load a game, my screens will flash blue for a second and i have to re click on the game in order to interact with it. it does this every 30 secs until i close the game. no matter what game it is no matter what...
  8. Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11

Screen Flicker Upon Logging Out in Windows 11: When I log out of any profile the screen flickers white once on my PC that I recently installed Windows 11 on. It seems to to be effected by when I switch from light to dark mode. In dark mode the flicker is a dark gray color. I am not sure if this is a bug but this doesn't...
  9. Black flickering screen upon restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black flickering screen upon restart: I am seeing black flickering screen upon restart. I tried F8 and nothing seems happening, it's just have the black flickering screen. Please help as I need this laptop for school tomorrow....
  10. Crashing upon boot, screens flickering on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing upon boot, screens flickering on and off: Hello, been having windows 10 for a while now, just recently I started having an issue upon boot. I'm having a little problems explaining the issue, so searching up solutions have proved difficult. I get as far as to the windows icon, next should be the login screen, then...