Windows 10: Screen flicker when using Teams

Discus and support Screen flicker when using Teams in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After using Teams for an hour the screens starts to flicker and becomes unusable. Has anybody else had this problem? I am using a Surface Pro 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ElaineHorridge, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Screen flicker when using Teams

After using Teams for an hour the screens starts to flicker and becomes unusable.

Has anybody else had this problem?

I am using a Surface Pro 4

:)

ElaineHorridge, Jan 25, 2021

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Screen flicker when using Teams

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Screen flicker when using Teams

1. Screen flicker when using Teams - Similar Threads - Screen flicker using

2. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  3. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering when Using Mouse: Hello,My HP computer has been flickering when I use my mouse - both the hand mouse and the touch mouse. If I use the touch screen it is fine. I have taken it into a small town shop, first time they couldn't replicate the issue ??? and the second time they said it was outdated...
  4. Screen Flickering when Using Mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  6. Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How...: Microsoft Paint flickers when using it in Teams. Does not flicker when using in zoom. How do I get it not to flicker when sharing in Teams? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-paint-flickers-when-using-it-in-teams/7414ab65-2f22-4a04-8e50-4d18a7878a0a
  7. Screen flickers when using mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers when using mouse: Hellow there, I have an issue with my Elightbook 8460 when touching touchpad/ external mouse screen is shaking and I cant do anything but when I leave it my pc stay normal I opened it removing dust disconnecting the keyboard mouse but is not solve.Any experience on this...
  8. Screen Flickering while using Explorer

Screen Flickering while using Explorer: Hi, I am using thinkpad w520 with windows 10 updated to latets version. I never had any problems but once I connected my laptop to external monitor via displayport to Hdmi Connection and thne I disconnected and then back to normally using my laptop. Since then I noticed my...
  9. Screen flickers and goes black when using any web browser

Screen flickers and goes black when using any web browser: Ok, new computer, i9 10900K processor, ASUS prime Z490 board, GEFORCE 3080, Windows Pro OS. I keep getting a flickering black screen when I open any internet browser have tried Opera, IE, Edge, and Google. I've reinstalled my OS, updated video drivers several times, and...
  10. Camera will flicker or not work when starting Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera will flicker or not work when starting Teams.: I work in a college and my IT dept provides laptop for staff and faculty. We use HP 840 G5 or similar hardware for camera and sound drivers. There have been numerous separate instances with camera and audio issues with Teams or other video conferencing software as well....