Windows 10: Screen flickering a good amount with a RX 6600 and a LG 43" flat screen need help fixing this

Discus and support Screen flickering a good amount with a RX 6600 and a LG 43" flat screen need help fixing this in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My screen is flickering a good amount I just picked up a rx 6600 a few days ago I have LG 43" 4k as my monitor screen resolution is 1440p. Before I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by DJboutit, Oct 3, 2022.

1. DJboutit Win User

Screen flickering a good amount with a RX 6600 and a LG 43" flat screen need help fixing this

My screen is flickering a good amount I just picked up a rx 6600 a few days ago I have LG 43" 4k as my monitor screen resolution is 1440p. Before I had a GTX 770 and the screen did not flicker at all any ideas how to fix this issue??

DJboutit, Oct 3, 2022

2. Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 3, 2022
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Screen flickering a good amount with a RX 6600 and a LG 43" flat screen need help fixing this

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Screen flickering a good amount with a RX 6600 and a LG 43" flat screen need help fixing this - Similar Threads - Screen flickering amount

2. Seeking help with flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking help with flickering screen: Good Morning allI don't know what kind of issue this is at present but I've selected hardware as I've eliminated the other pieces of equipment involved TV and HDMI cableI'm really hoping you can help, I booted up my PC today and out of the blue by screen a brand new TV with...
  3. Seeking help with flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking help with flickering screen: Good Morning allI don't know what kind of issue this is at present but I've selected hardware as I've eliminated the other pieces of equipment involved TV and HDMI cableI'm really hoping you can help, I booted up my PC today and out of the blue by screen a brand new TV with...
  4. My windows 11 laptop's screen is flickering how to i fix it??? Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop's screen is flickering how to i fix it??? Need help: I need help with my dell latitude E5480 core i5 6th gen i recently installed windows 11 and my screen started flickering after about 1 week and i can't fix and its also getting worse sometimes i can't see anything on the screen...
  5. My windows 11 laptop's screen is flickering how to i fix it??? Need help

My windows 11 laptop's screen is flickering how to i fix it??? Need help: I need help with my dell latitude E5480 core i5 6th gen i recently installed windows 11 and my screen started flickering after about 1 week and i can't fix and its also getting worse sometimes i can't see anything on the screen...
  6. Radeon RX 6600 XT - Code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Radeon RX 6600 XT - Code 31: Hello, I own the "Sapphire Radeon RX 6600 XT Pulse Gaming 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card" and have done for just over a year now. Unfortunately starting a couple of days ago out of the blue, my GPU would suddenly turn off and my screen would go black. The audio to my...
  7. Radeon RX 6600 XT - Code 31

Radeon RX 6600 XT - Code 31: Hello, I own the "Sapphire Radeon RX 6600 XT Pulse Gaming 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card" and have done for just over a year now. Unfortunately starting a couple of days ago out of the blue, my GPU would suddenly turn off and my screen would go black. The audio to my...
  8. fix flickering screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    fix flickering screen?: fix flickering screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-flickering-screen/6f831e3b-73ff-4f48-b62c-e9ae2cd009da
  9. Help my screen is flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my screen is flickering: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh6y3/help_my_screen_is_flickering/
  10. Help connecting computer speakers to flat screen TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help connecting computer speakers to flat screen TV: Hi, so I recently bought a Samsung flat screen TV to replace my old computer monitor as I mostly use my old desktop for watching movies. The problem is that I can't connect my computer speakers to my new *monitor* since it has no 3.5mm headphone jack. It does however have a...