Windows 10: Screen flickering after win10 update - Lenovo X1 8th gen

Discus and support Screen flickering after win10 update - Lenovo X1 8th gen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 8th gen. I have a fresh install of win10 pro, after win10 update, restart and login to account the screen start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FlorinCel1, May 11, 2021.

1. Screen flickering after win10 update - Lenovo X1 8th gen

Hello,I have a Lenovo ThinkPad X1 8th gen. I have a fresh install of win10 pro, after win10 update, restart and login to account the screen start flickering and can do nothing. The only thing that it's working it's task manager.I tried thishttps://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-screen-flickering-in-windows-10-47d5b0a7-89ea-1321-ec47-dc262675fc7b#bkmk_update_uninstall_appbut don't know who is causing the problem.I also tried this:https://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/solutions/ht104049no successThanks a lot for your time!

:)

FlorinCel1, May 11, 2021

2. Lenovo

Hello, Please help/

My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3 screen flickers from sleeping and stabilizes/ I can also see a strip on screen.

Anybody with an idea ho solve this?

Best,

Dennis

DennisSwai, May 11, 2021
  3. Fingerprint Scanner Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen)

Hello all! As the title suggests, I have a Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) and I've been having issues with the fingerprint scanner lately. First, the biometric drivers were hidden in my device manager tab. I activated the reveal hidden view and got error
    code 45 on the biometric drivers. I thus uninstalled my biometric drivers and reinstalled the correct drivers from Lenovo. However, the biometric devices tab is not showing them in my Device Manager now and the Synaptics app claims there isn't a scanner connected.
    What can I do to get a working fingerprint scanner again?

Ronald Estevez, May 11, 2021
  4. Screen flickering after win10 update - Lenovo X1 8th gen

Lenovo X1 Carbon Vibration /Stripes on screen

Hello,

Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 3, / the screen is vibrating and showing stripes on it, the first time i checked it looks like disconnection ....open and fix the connection properly.

I can see the vibration is still there and sometimes go black.

Any idea what could be the issue.

Dennis.

DennisSwai, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Screen flickering after win10 update - Lenovo X1 8th gen

1. Screen flickering after win10 update - Lenovo X1 8th gen - Similar Threads - Screen flickering win10

2. My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 Camera is not working: My Camera stopped working.I have done all the troubleshootings I have seen online, still no headway.I have uninstalled the driver and still getting the error message 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>...
  3. Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 not receiving Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 not receiving Windows 11 22H2 update: checked with Lenovo Premier Support and they have nothing on their end that explains why this laptop does not receive the latest Windows 11 update....
  4. Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 not receiving Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 10 not receiving Windows 11 22H2 update: checked with Lenovo Premier Support and they have nothing on their end that explains why this laptop does not receive the latest Windows 11 update....
  5. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I'm having the same problem as this topic that my Lenovo X1 Gen 6 turns on by itself at nights/in the morning.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-6th-gen-turns-on-by/49cb1620-c0ef-4631-9bd5-78dda798b942I can't find the...
  6. Lenovo Extreme X1 Gen 2 Camera doesnt work after update window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Extreme X1 Gen 2 Camera doesnt work after update window: Hi, I am using Lenovo Extreme X1 Gen 2 at this moment. my camera doesn't work after update the window system. it shown the error code: 0xA00F429F <WindowShowFailed> & 0xA00F4246<ErrorRetryFailed>. I already checked the update & security for window update latest version of...
  7. Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th Gen. Turns on By Itself: I posted this question on behalf of our client. His laptop turns on by itself during weekdays at night and not on weekends. These are the thing that I did: I asked him to disable the "Power On with AC Attach" on BIOS, I disabled the "Wake on Pattern Match" and the "Wake on...
  8. BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON: I NEED HELP!!! I am experiencing constant BSOD´s on my Lenovo laptop. I´ve upgraded all drivers and I still get BSOD´s at the most inopportune moments. The BSOD´s seem to occur in spurts and I will even have a hard time having windows 10 come back up. I have the minidumps, my...
  9. Fingerprint Scanner Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fingerprint Scanner Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen): Hello all! As the title suggests, I have a Lenovo Yoga X1 Yoga (3rd Gen) and I've been having issues with the fingerprint scanner lately. First, the biometric drivers were hidden in my device manager tab. I activated the reveal hidden view and got error code 45 on the...
  10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen Laptop Recall: Dear Valued Lenovo Customer, In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and in the interests of public safety, Lenovo is voluntarily recalling some ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops. Lenovo has determined that a limited number of such...