Windows 10: Screen flickering again

Discus and support Screen flickering again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop specs are: HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl112dx Intel Core i-7 8550U CPU Display Adapters: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abbinav_97, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Screen flickering again

My laptop specs are:

HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl112dx

Intel Core i-7 8550U CPU
    Display Adapters:

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
    NVIDIA GeForce MX150

My screen keeps flickering like this whenever there is a change in display which is either when i close my laptop to sleep or switch from charging to battery or turn it off. But if I turn off my laptop for 30-40 mins this issue goes away and this occurs everytime. So i have to waste 30-40 minutes for it to come back to normal.

I have tried updating all drivers. Uninstalling and deleting the driver and then downloading the latest Intel Graphical Drivers. After suggestions from here ive unistalled and reinstaled my battery drivers as well and changed power settings. I have reset to factory version twice and this issue went away for couple months and now has started again

please help Screen flickering again 904d125c-c4ad-4e3d-8681-a468486ed05b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Abbinav_97, Aug 10, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Screen flickering again

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Screen flickering again

1. Screen flickering again - Similar Threads - Screen flickering again

2. Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickering: Earlier, I have accidently spilled a small amount of tea on my laptop. The tea had got onto the side of my keyboard were the plugin is. Just within few minutes ago, my screen had flickered black and white for a quick second and it made a beep. What is the meaning of this and...
  3. Screen Flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering: Earlier, I have accidently spilled a small amount of tea on my laptop. The tea had got onto the side of my keyboard were the plugin is. Just within few minutes ago, my screen had flickered black and white for a quick second and it made a beep. What is the meaning of this and...
  4. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering: My LAPTOP screen has been flickering while playing games. Even not playing games its only light flickering as game use too much cpu i think. Pleas HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering/5eda1ffb-bc1e-4ca7-bd94-c47113ec0dfb
  5. Screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering: I got ThinkBook 15 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VE with the 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80 GHz, the IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics , Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed. I updated to the newest version the BIOS, the display drivers, Windows 10 updates and made sure every driver is...
  6. Screen Flickering ... Again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering ... Again: Hey there! I know, that there is an article in the Support Pages about this, but they don't solve anything. The problem is, how you got from the title, is flickering. Sometimes it blinks the whole screen, sometimes just a part of it something like goes to left, and then to...
  7. monitor started flickering AGAIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    monitor started flickering AGAIN: so ever since i upgraded from windows 7 couple months ago (where i had pretty much no problems) to windows 10 my screen started flickering. at some point it got to a point where 1 day the screen would flicker for couple minutes and at some days it would start flickering...
  8. Screen Flickering.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering.: Hi there, A couple of days ago the screen of my laptop started flickering. I know this is not a hardware issue because when I try to move the screen the issue is still there and if the laptop is on for a while then it gets fixed but as soon as the screen goes to sleep the...
  9. Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Flicker: I just had the same problem with a Nvidia 2080ti OC and Intel i9-9900k CPU and all new updates from Windows and Nvidia. I corrected the problem using VSync: turned on. I am flying P3D V4.5 and all the Graphics setting in P3D set to max and flying at Innsbruck Austria. My...
  10. screen flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen flickering: I just bought a new ASUS notebook and installed Windows 10, but keep experiencing flickering screens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-flickering/3e50c742-17a8-4ec5-b1c6-dfebe6026b1c